Author Topic: PG/Gillette cuts off their manhood in a dramatic and public way  (Read 23138 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: PG/Gillette cuts off their manhood in a dramatic and public way
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2019, 07:11:48 AM »
I do not believe P&G sacked that fool...and don't feel bad about the short...a lot of us missed that boat...probably because we had more immediate concerns occupying our attentions.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2019, 07:29:35 AM »
GQ?  Yeah...whatever...I thought they were pretty prissy 40 years ago...thought that rag was the Flagship for the Bi-Boy types!

https://twitter.com/russell_nm/status/1183778326290276354

Talk about a slow fakenews day...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2019, 09:43:52 PM »
The new GQ (f@ggot issue)

::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2019, 03:15:32 AM »
"The New Masculinity", eh?  So "they" say.

Why are they so afraid of men?

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2019, 05:19:49 AM »

The left continues to define "sophistication" by the amount of perversion one can assimilate, approve of & rebrand as "normal".

Yet their sophistication leads to higher levels of depression, cognitive dissonance, disease (AIDS), suicide & a totally screwed up emerging generation.
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2019, 07:52:35 AM »

The left continues to define "sophistication" by the amount of perversion one can assimilate, approve of & rebrand as "normal".

Yet their sophistication leads to higher levels of depression, cognitive dissonance, disease (AIDS), suicide & a totally screwed up emerging generation.

...and more to the point...real men won't put up with this kind of bullsh*t!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2019, 07:09:18 PM »
The new GQ (f@ggot issue)

::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::

Pecker puffer.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2019, 03:41:54 AM »
Good luck to him even finding it in that get-up.  In case of emergency, the fabric can be staked and used as a teepee, with him as the main tent-pole.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2019, 07:15:10 AM »
IIRC teepee's are designed to handle fires...we need to have the authenticity of this rig put to the test!

If a beta goes up in smoke in their own teepee...does anybody care if it screams?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2019, 07:41:32 PM »
< bump >

I'm not going to post it here. I even blocked someone I'm following on Twitter for re-tweeting it.

Sprite (a Coke product) has a "Pride/Trans" ad that is so revolting, it almost makes me think that Pepsi posted it as a secret weapon against a competitor.

I think Gillette lost sales due to their blunder. If so, Sprite should go completely out of business.

#DoNotPressPlay!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2019, 05:41:12 AM »
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/outrageous-transgender-sprite-ad-featuring-teens-must-be-pulled-immediately

One vignette show a mother applying eye-liner to her son's eyes, before the parade.

Another shows grandma helping her grandson to look like a drag queen, complete with a silver bikini and a blue-haired wig.

Yet another shows two teenage lesbians being met approvingly at one of their family homes by a younger brother and sister ,who lovingly give them a rainbow flag with a big heart painted in the middle.

Astonishingly, one vignette even shows a young girl in the highly dangerous practice of binding her chest, before going to the march. Her sister (or, female friend) actually tightens the binding.

And, in the final vignette of the video, a mother and father watch wistfully as their young teenage son and his boyfriend disappear, walking hand-in-hand, into the crowd at the march. And, as the father looks on, these words appear on the screen: "Orgullo: Lo que sentis cuando alguien que queres elige ser feliz." Or, in English: "Pride: what you feel when someone you love chooses to be happy."

That's supposed to make me want to buy their brand of sugared water?   ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2019, 07:17:15 AM »
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/outrageous-transgender-sprite-ad-featuring-teens-must-be-pulled-immediately

One vignette show a mother applying eye-liner to her son's eyes, before the parade.

Another shows grandma helping her grandson to look like a drag queen, complete with a silver bikini and a blue-haired wig.

Yet another shows two teenage lesbians being met approvingly at one of their family homes by a younger brother and sister ,who lovingly give them a rainbow flag with a big heart painted in the middle.

Astonishingly, one vignette even shows a young girl in the highly dangerous practice of binding her chest, before going to the march. Her sister (or, female friend) actually tightens the binding.

And, in the final vignette of the video, a mother and father watch wistfully as their young teenage son and his boyfriend disappear, walking hand-in-hand, into the crowd at the march. And, as the father looks on, these words appear on the screen: "Orgullo: Lo que sentis cuando alguien que queres elige ser feliz." Or, in English: "Pride: what you feel when someone you love chooses to be happy."

That's supposed to make me want to buy their brand of sugared water?   ::thinking::

Makes normal people gag...which must be their intent...militant SJW mutants are what they are...

Also makes me not care if the forecast calls for brimstone...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2019, 04:51:08 PM »
  This is a total sales job! Why the hell should we care about a fraction of one % of the population?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2019, 07:05:42 AM »
  This is a total sales job! Why the hell should we care about a fraction of one % of the population?

We shouldn't...we won't.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2019, 06:18:38 PM »

We shouldn't...we won't.

Ok then were doing it right.    ::whoohoo::
 Filippo Mazzie