Topics > Media Bias/Media War

My Personal War Against Capitol Broadcasting Co. (WRAL-TV and Fox50)

<< < (3/3)

Alphabet Soup:

--- Quote ---Retirement is great as I have the time to tilt at the windmills of political bias by the media. Wish me luck!
--- End quote ---

Right behind ya my friend!

BigAlSouth:
VICTORY! As you all know, I’ve been poking the local media in Raleigh, NC for their one-sided reporting. I found that it’s easier to call them out by posting to their Facebook page. This morning, they had another segment regarding the tax refunds being lower. At the very end, they snuck in the fact that withholding laws were changed. Then again, they didn’t explain the connection to withholding and refunds. One small victory.

This morning, they did a story on a Durham, NC Catholic Church School that cancelled a Black History Month talk with middle schoolers from a black lesbian Durham City councilwoman (who is married to another woman). Fox50’s take? The talk was cancelled “due to the lesbian’s views on same sex marriage.” No, Fox50. There was a demonstration planned by parents to protest this “talk”. The school just thought it inappropriate to expose the kids to this circus, so they cancelled it.

Of course, I called them on their one sided explanation on their FB page love social media!

Libertas:
You'll be advancing up their target list, when you've become a true PITA to them they'll give a nod to Farcebook pals to suspend your account...you know you've hit the Big Time then, and any friend of Liberty may be an enemy to them but to us you're Aces!

Keep up the good work!   ::thumbsup::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version