Author Topic: Climate Cultist up for another re-branding of their scheme  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Climate Cultist up for another re-branding of their scheme
« on: January 31, 2019, 12:38:09 PM »
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2019/01/30/politico-liberals-developing-new-phraseology-hype-climate-change

Awesome.  What is this, version 4?  I miss one?  Hard to keep up with the insanity of these frauds let alone their bull-speak!

Can't wait to lampoon a re-branded fraud!

Oh, and feeling a bit overlooked...attention whore Bill Nye the Fraudulent Climate Guy...doing nothing to this BSer means needing to grow food in Canada.

::laughonfloor::

Already doing that, Bill.  But it might get dicier if this cooling cycle continues you stupendously overrated POS! 

Get in back, STFD and STFU!

::bus::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Climate Cultist up for another re-branding of their scheme
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 04:49:12 PM »
I’ve heard tell of that. Supposedly, and please don’t quote me - I have this from the brother of a friend of an anonymous source (very hush-hush) . . . but supposedly the re-branded name is . . . .

#PleaseShoveSteelRebarUpMyA$$!

It is, to be sure, more of a countenance change than actual climatic change. But, on a mass scale, could very well change the cultural climate.

Since role-playing will constitute a major part of this new rollout, one could easily envision a “theoretical” conversation:

Climate Change Zombie: “Hello, do you believe in Climate Change #PleaseShoveSteelRebarUpMyA$$!?”

Patriot: Well, hey, hey, hey . . . At last some middle ground! Sure I do!, Let me help you.”

Climate Change Zombie: “Auuuggggghhhhh. . . .pull it out, pull it out!”

Patriot: “But that would be bad for the, uhm . . . climate”
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 04:58:04 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.