Author Topic: Trump is right on Iran  (Read 870 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Trump is right on Iran
« on: January 30, 2019, 08:39:33 AM »
This is in large part what we like about Trump, the fact that he doesn't go along with the corrupt institutions and calls it straight.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-30/trump-slams-naive-intel-officials-go-back-school-be-careful-iran

And I agree...any "intelligence" or "national security" organ that does not view Iran as a threat isn't very intelligent or security-minded.

And the fact that these idiots and garbage like Obama were on the same page...ought to scare folks straight!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

DocTrock

Re: Trump is right on Iran
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 05:03:27 PM »
This is in large part what we like about Trump, the fact that he doesn't go along with the corrupt institutions and calls it straight.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-30/trump-slams-naive-intel-officials-go-back-school-be-careful-iran

And I agree...any "intelligence" or "national security" organ that does not view Iran as a threat isn't very intelligent or security-minded.

And the fact that these idiots and garbage like Obama were on the same page...ought to scare folks straight!

Iran is an aggressive nation.   It's only been 200+ years since they've invaded anyone.  They're about due.....nuke 'em.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 07:50:49 PM »
Iran is an aggressive nation.   It's only been 200+ years since they've invaded anyone.  They're about due.....nuke 'em.

I am convinced by your well made argument. That is an awesome idea Doc.  I mean who cares if they could develop Nukes and give them to the terrorists they currently fund and train. After all those damn American supported Jews in Israel have it coming.  ( I mean it goes without saying that any country allied with the US is evil and deserves to be nuked)  Matter of fact, maybe that is the best solution to the world's problems. If only savior Putin would do the right thing and start a nuclear war against the United States and its allies.  But I guess he is to good a man to fight evil ,  kill hundreds of millions of "neoconservative housebound, half-blind, greedy, prescription drug addled folks" and do the right thing.. or something. But maybe Hamas or Hezbollah will take care of the job and spread their 11th century barbarism to the rest of the globe! Ah, it would be paradise!

By the way, how are the KOS kids treating you?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:54:36 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 07:25:01 AM »
And in classic proglodyte style his logic fails utterly...not counting proxy wars fought by Iranian hired killers is one, not applying the non-invasion criteria properly to a country like Ukraine for instance is the other.  After all they have actually never invaded anybody but have been routinely violated by Russia over the centuries, as well as Poland, Austria-Hungary and Germany among others.  But let's not go there, eh?

As I said long ago...Doc is full of sh*t.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.