Topics > Entertainment

So much for Hawaii Five-O

(1/4) > >>

ToddF:
They went full SWJ this week.  They seemed to be the one show that's resisted politics, pretty much, even being pro military, but wow, completely into the toilet, Friday, with anti-Christian and "OMG Nazis are going to get us!" all rolled up into one show.  My wife isn't even political and she looked and me and declared the show awful.  And we're not the only ones.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9630852/?ref_=ttep_ep14

They usually get 7.0 to 8.5.  A 4.9, and they're getting roasted in the reviews.

/sigh

Pandora:
As far as I'm concerned, it had already gone SJW with a Latino Magnum and a female Higgins, so I'm not surprised the story-lines followed.  We watched part of the first episode and then clicked away.

Alphabet Soup:
They just can't help their miserable selves.

patentlymn:
I tried watching  Designated Survivor. I only made to 2 episodes.
After the attack which wiped out almost all of the cabinet, congress, SCOTUS, president, VP, etc....
2 white racist cops stop Kumar/Kal Penn because he has brown skin
Neighbors give him a mean look
A white racist MI governor rounds up Muslims just because
White racist MI cops are mean to some 17 year old muslim teenager so the US president gets personally involved. 

Who writes this crap? Maggie Q looked like she played a good role but .... She was in Deception with Hugh Jackman, one of my favorites.

As for good TV recommendations. I loved The Americans on Amazon Prime.  Recently, the one season Homecoming was real good, but you have to pay close attention. I watched the series twice because I missed little parts.  The Good Wife on Amazon Prime was really good. Not liberal IMO. They had 3 episodes dealing with FISA courts and US govt spying that were almost funny. Michael J Fox played a slimmy lawyer.

paulh:

--- Quote from: Pandora on February 04, 2019, 08:10:48 AM ---As far as I'm concerned, it had already gone SJW with a Latino Magnum and a female Higgins, so I'm not surprised the story-lines followed.  We watched part of the first episode and then clicked away.
[/quote

Different show bro( or brudda in the lingo) Oh my Marine Corps days in Kialua in 64 ::devil::
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version