Author Topic: The Green New Deal  (Read 96490 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: The Green New Deal
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »
... and when I run into this kind of crap here, it just adds insult to injury.

Oops - I had her speaking Spanish in the graphic because she is. If she were Ukranian, likewise.

I have several Latino, bilingual leaders in my organization & am attempting to learn Spanish myself - because it helps, when making a point, to use someone’s dominant language. There are also a lot of convservative Latinos who sill communicate best in Espanol.

I agree, however, that if you live here - you should speak English.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 07:49:13 AM »
I try not to engage in too much OPL (Other Peoples Language) here, at Zerohedge I did it all the time (and do only occasionally now) in teasing trolls from far a away lands in their native tongue...which has to be an insult I figure...so I plead guilty to the odd offense here and there.

Our native tongue is intentionally marginalized by the progs...whenever I go to a building (especially government!) and see all those signs in OPL I flare my nostrils...hear those "press 1 for English" recordings I get angry because there isn't an option to stuff that up an arse...I especially made it a point to learn the naughty words in OPL so I have an arsenal at hand when needed.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Lou22

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2019, 10:17:46 AM »
Yeah?  Thnx, but at this time I couldn't care less about being a woman of many languages; call it adamant resistance to the murdering of our culture -- American -- and our language -- English.  It pisses me off when y'all post in Spanish (?) and I have to ask for a translation.  I see it as rude that if I want to partake of your exchange, I need to hie my ass to another site for understanding.

40% of the kids under ten years old in this country are NOT WHITE, already; we're being flooded with foreigners and when I run into this kind of crap here, it just adds insult to injury.

Me too, I'm sick of millennial snowflake "multiculturalism" and I want a place where I don't have to see and deal with it. It's insulting because it says that there's something wrong with American culture.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2019, 12:10:13 PM »

::hysterical::

Offline Bhmason

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2019, 02:52:04 PM »
I'm old enough to remember when Co2 was a good thing, it's what plants breath and we exhale. Who knew communism could change a life supporting gas into a dangerous pollutant that will fry the planet. Almost reminds me of how Democrats have successfully re-branded themselves as the party for minorities and branded Republicans as the racists.

"If you want to know what Democrats are up to, just look at what they're charging Republicans with doing."

- Ann Coulter

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 03:46:39 PM »
True dat.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »
I'm old enough to remember when Co2 was a good thing, it's what plants breath and we exhale. Who knew communism could change a life supporting gas into a dangerous pollutant that will fry the planet. Almost reminds me of how Democrats have successfully re-branded themselves as the party for minorities and branded Republicans as the racists.

"If you want to know what Democrats are up to, just look at what they're charging Republicans with doing."

- Ann Coulter

Welcome aboard.    ::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Solo

• Newb
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2019, 11:57:04 AM »
Yeah?  Thnx, but at this time I couldn't care less about being a woman of many languages; call it adamant resistance to the murdering of our culture -- American -- and our language -- English.  It pisses me off when y'all post in Spanish (?) and I have to ask for a translation.  I see it as rude that if I want to partake of your exchange, I need to hie my ass to another site for understanding.

40% of the kids under ten years old in this country are NOT WHITE, already; we're being flooded with foreigners and when I run into this kind of crap here, it just adds insult to injury.

Me too, I'm sick of millennial snowflake "multiculturalism" and I want a place where I don't have to see and deal with it. It's insulting because it says that there's something wrong with American culture.

Amen to that!

I have to hear one more snowflake spewing "Celebrate Diversity" or "Diversity is our strength", I think the top of my head is going to blow off!

"Diversity" speaks to differences...and it's not our differences which made this nation great but rather those values and culture we once shared in common.
Lose that...and we lose the country!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2019, 11:37:44 AM »

::laughonfloor::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2019, 04:17:41 PM »
 ::thumbsup::

According to what *I* read, it's not the cow farts that are the "problem", it's the belching.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2019, 04:29:25 PM »
A message from the future from AOC.
This is a real video created by her people. It is not satire.
The comments were brutal.

https://youtu.be/d9uTH0iprVQ
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2019, 07:51:59 PM »
It’s so easy to ridicule this twit. And it’s the right thing to do. But I also think people do the country a disservice if they fail to take people like AOC or Ilhan Omar seriously. The nation cannot afford to dismiss their ability to influence young minds prone to utopian visions, nor their malevolent intentions in doing so. Ridicule is necessary, but not enough. The objects of our ridicule have within them the seeds of tyranny, and whether they even realize it themselves, they would rather see us dead than for our vision of America to prevail. That is the Leftist way.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 06:46:17 AM »
It’s so easy to ridicule this twit. And it’s the right thing to do. But I also think people do the country a disservice if they fail to take people like AOC or Ilhan Omar seriously. The nation cannot afford to dismiss their ability to influence young minds prone to utopian visions, nor their malevolent intentions in doing so. Ridicule is necessary, but not enough. The objects of our ridicule have within them the seeds of tyranny, and whether they even realize it themselves, they would rather see us dead than for our vision of America to prevail. That is the Leftist way.

Absolutely.  "Malevolent intentions" conjure up visions of Rashida Tlaib, to me.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2019, 08:16:12 AM »
...they would rather see us dead than for our vision of America to prevail.

...what an amazing coincidence!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2019, 08:34:41 AM »

Indeed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Solo

• Newb
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2019, 09:57:12 AM »

Indeed.

"The democrats would rather rule over the ashes of a destroyed America..than to serve under a peaceful and prosperous one".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2019, 11:12:24 AM »

Indeed.

"The democrats would rather rule over the ashes of a destroyed America..than to serve under a peaceful and prosperous one".

Ha!  The dead cannot rule.  I call!

Show your cards!

:supercool:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2019, 11:00:53 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie