Author Topic: The Green New Deal  (Read 96881 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: The Green New Deal
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2019, 09:47:45 PM »
As you all know, the game plan of climate activists is to restrict and ultimately ban the use of carbon-based fossil fuels — coal, oil, and natural gas. Don’t worry, those will all be replaced in due course with perfectly clean and free “renewables.” You won’t even notice that it is happening! At least until your price of electricity triples or you can’t heat your house any more.

I love this! Perhaps if leftists had been spoken to like the retarded morons they are (you know, calm voice, simple words, no sudden movement) there might have been fewer misunderstandings. (Yeah right!)

Lefties heard the word "free" and their eyes rolled back in their heads. Apparently no leftist mammies told their spawnlets "There's no such thing as free lunch" like my mama did. No matter, they never listened to their parental units either.

I worked for a semi-public utility for the last fifteen years of my working career. They had been around for over 110 years, providing power and gas to western Washington. The first ten years were great - the last five borderline horrible. Like so many things, they got infested with the Prog and with lightning speed lost their marbles.

Hydro-electric was huge in Washington, and why not - it was plentiful, practical, and nature's ultimate renewable resource. So, in their infinite wisdom we phased them out in favor of wind. Wind that had to be situated hundreds of miles away east of the mountains. Of course that means a 20-22% loss of generated capacity during transmission. No problem - the federal subsidies more than offset the inefficiencies. That is, until the subsidies ended.

Now energy costs are skyrocketing and Washington state is no longer the home of cheap energy.

Stupid liberals (and us for letting them live).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2019, 07:55:44 AM »
Yeah...and those windmills mulch birds and costly and time consuming to repair! 

Idjits Progs might as well bottle their flatulence and use that for their winter heat...cause winter's comin' and it ain't fracking kidding!

LOL!  Karma is a cold hard kick to the groin!  Let Fredo's brother Andy take the hit...Fredo will be spending all his time defending his idjit brother.

Watch, their only options are capitulation and reversal of stupid decisions...something they are genetically incapable of doing...or go even harder the fascist direction...

::deercorn::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2019, 09:54:24 AM »
As if on cue...

Seattle weighs ban on natural gas in homes and buildings

Seattle City Council will soon weigh a complete ban on natural gas in newly-built homes and buildings.

Legislation for the ban will be introduced by Seattle City Councilmember Mike O’Brien. The measure would take effect on July 1, 2020 should it pass.

“The science is very clear — (Puget Sound Energy is) selling a fossil fuel that is destroying our planet, and my hope is that they recognize they need to get out of that business,” O’Brien said.

According to the bill, natural gas in buildings accounts for a fourth of Seattle’s greenhouse gas emissions. Just over half of the city’s single-family homes used natural gas heating in 2018. Twenty-eight percent used oil and 16 percent used electricity.

Read more here: https://mynorthwest.com/1501247/natural-gas-ban-seattle-mike-obrien/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2019, 11:55:31 AM »
If people had any sense whatsoever they would rise up and tar & feather all the assholes and run them out of town...out of state...out of country...on a rail!!!

But like dumb eff'n sheep I bet they just bleat and wait for the butcher to slit their throats...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2019, 09:31:22 PM »
  they're just nuking futs... 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2019, 10:48:37 AM »
...unfortunately it's all the rage...like herpes...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2019, 12:29:14 PM »

Population control, resource management and hunger solved...you know they are thinking of the cannibalism option, this Swedish "behaviorist" isn't the first progressive to advance the idea!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2019, 01:25:02 PM »
A longer piece on the NY results from banning gas pipeline construction.
I want people to see the results from this green new deal type program.

https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/blog/2019-9-2-the-anti-climate-change-energy-crunch-is-starting-to-hit-new-york

The Anti-Climate-Change Energy Crunch Is Starting To Hit New York
September 03, 2019/ Francis Menton
As you all know, the game plan of climate activists is to restrict and ultimately ban the use of carbon-based fossil fuels — coal, oil, and natural gas. Don’t worry, those will all be replaced in due course with perfectly clean and free “renewables.” You won’t even notice that it is happening! At least until your price of electricity triples or you can’t heat your house any more.

I’ve long said that the politics of energy will change significantly when people start to get hit with reality in the form of soaring prices or shortages. An early example of the latter is starting to take shape here in New York.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/31/new-york-is-running-out-of-fuel-and-power-just-as-cuomo-planned/

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2019, 08:08:22 AM »
The sticker shock of OabmunistCare killed that abomination as much as the illegality and dark of night political shenanigans did (as designed...the result was supposed to be cradle to grave government single-payer hell...not ignore and let die...thank God that nightmare was crimped!) and it is usually the same with utilities...but you know the demonazi's will make it a bogus "evil corp" did it, wasn't us...we want you to have your cake and eat too at the same old price BS and the media tools et al will be banging the hate-drums against "evil corp".  SSDD

Just have to keep spiking it in their faces, ridicule it to their faces, run attack ads loaded with truth and fired like buckshot in their faces!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2019, 09:08:42 AM »
Greenies = Tools of Statists...and the Tools are too stupid to know they are being used...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/failed-climate-change-predictions

Just more Commieflage...

H/T - WRSA

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2019, 08:15:18 AM »
This is very illustrative of how progressive indoctrination destroys minds, poisons souls and corrupts societies...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/woman-aoc-town-hall-insists-we-must-eat-babies-stop-climate-change

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1179908218216050688/pu/img/5C2D8Dab_wraddB3?format=jpg&name=small

I love that you support the Green New Deal but it's not going to solve the problem fast enough. I think your next slogan must be this: 'we have to eat the babies'...there's too much CO2!"

"Even if we were to bomb Russia, it’s not enough," she continued. "There’s too many people, too much pollution."

Yup, and her response?  Not wave off the lunatic for a batshyt-crazy and evil idea...no, attack those asking her why she didn't respond and instead humored the poor wretch and turned it into a plea for craddle to grave (mostly grave)government health care for all.

All these progs worship Moloch...the Latina Lunatic merely doesn't like being forced to admit it to non-believers...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2019, 02:36:22 PM »

A look forward to our Green New Deal under Chairman AOC.
BTW they did not make steel. The quality sucked. It was pig iron.
https://youtu.be/60_Q-kAZbXA

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2019, 11:03:20 AM »
Heh!

atinaLay unaticLay isyay umanhay agslay  (Latina Lunatic is human slag)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2019, 12:33:53 PM »
Most people hope they can get a year or two out of folks before the swamp corrupts them permanently...

https://freebeacon.com/politics/aocs-campaign-paid-200k-to-firm-established-by-justice-democrats-cofounder/

...I guess the younger generation doesn't want to waste time dicking around, waiting their turn and their share of the crumbs...coming in totally corrupt at the start is so much easier!

The Founders warned this could happen...people did not heed the warning...now, the bill comes due!  Reap the bitter harvest!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »
CA is the green new deal beta site. Is the power back on yet?

Also, NY rejected permits for some new gas pipelines because fossil fuels and fracking bad. The utility has been rejecting new hookups because they say they do not have the capacity.  Consumers are screaming. The NYC mayor is blaming the utilities

I recall New England has been rejecting new gas pipeline permits as well.

Libertas posted on the NY gas shortage issue.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2019, 07:07:42 AM »
Yup, create a solution to a problem that didn't exist, make things worse...blame everybody but yourself...that's the Progressive Promenade!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2019, 08:32:25 PM »
Yup, create a solution to a problem that didn't exist, make things worse...blame everybody but yourself...that's the Progressive Promenade!

What they created was a way for them to get rich selling snake oil. The seas are rising in 10 years there will be no Florida !!

So who's the latest to buy a 15 million dollar home not in the mountains but at sea level?  Obama!! So please stop with the bullsh*t.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2019, 12:06:02 PM »
Can't be done without recruiting the stupid to lead the ignorant and gullible masses...

...everybody else knows for a fact it is all bullshyt!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2019, 11:35:26 AM »
Stuff their agenda, their agenda is treason and death for political enemies.

METRA!

(Make Executing Traitors Real Again!)

::noose::

::whoohoo::

How'd ya like my agenda?!  Yeah STFU commies, don't care what ya like!