Author Topic: BBC Caught on Camera Conspiring to Create Fake News About Tommy Robinson  (Read 678 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/watch-bbc-news-and-hope-not-hate-caught-on-camera-conspiring-to-create-fake-news-about-tommy-robinson/

The BBC and and far-left activist organization ‘Hope Not Hate’ have been caught on camera conspiring together to create fake news about Tommy Robinson.

The BBC’s Panorama was planning to do a hit-style documentary on Robinson — but it has blown up in their face after multiple people secretly recorded conversations with their reporters.

H/T Havoc
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
It's those bloody Dhimmi's in London I tell ya!  Just like the bloody Dhimmi's in all our major urban centers...all part of the larger hive bankrolled by Soros...anybody stepping out of line from their dogma and failing to submit to their authority will be targeted...and flipping that dynamic around is how you expose these effs...and soon the desperation of the statists will turn violent and then it will be game on.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
That's been emphasized by many here.  Just look to the Steve King/New York Times clusterf(ail).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
No kidding.   I bet the locusts call him Tommy of the Prairie, eh?

Once again it proves this ilk cannot compete on the battlefield of truth, the same crowd that says bullying should not be allowed uses bullying all the time against anybody calling them out or resisting their ever-encroaching tyranny!

Nuts to that!  These idiots will experience Newton's Laws in intimate ways!

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.