Author Topic: Get After Those Goebbels Media Foreign Agents Now Before They Flee!!!  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Many in the DNC Media Complex didn’t just become paid political hacks for one certain U.S. political party; they became active foreign agents working for foreign clients and using their influence to publish stories and lobbying on behalf of those foreign clients, without ever admitting that’s what they were doing.

And right now, thanks to special counsel Robert Mueller and his crack team of 13 Angry Democrats, the entire country just got a years-long education on just what A Very Bad Thing it is to be an undeclared foreign agent.

What’s that hand I see there? “But doesn’t the First Amendment protections of the press allow them to engage in this kind of behavior and not be legally liable?”

Why no, in fact, there is no “First Amendment/Press Exception” clause in the FARA law that says “but you can totally do this if you are a reporter or a newspaper editor.” I want to stress that: there is no press exception in the FARA law.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/will-fara-violation-prosecutions-extend-to-media-organizations_2891012.html

After the treason trials...and convictions...

:D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Get After Those Goebbels Media Foreign Agents Now Before They Flee!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 11:36:38 AM »
This is something that polls would never ask (and even if they did, who would broadcast their answer?). What I mean is the %tage of American patriots for whom simply ending the process isn’t enough (the process of targeting Trump + conservatives + Christians) - the %tage of American patriots who WANT to see a bloody, violent end to these effing treasonous creatures - as in a painful, bloody, grueling & torturous end to their pathetic lives - so brutal that it’s decades & decades before someone dares cross the line again.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »
Filed under "I'll believe it when I see them frog-marched"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 06:43:05 AM »
Filed under "I'll believe it when I see them frog-marched"

Yup...a lot falls under that category...

Chootin' is a comin' and nobody can stop it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.