Author Topic: Thanks to MN Dhimmi's the Little Mogadishu section of Minneapolis is #1 US hive  (Read 5368 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-rep-ilhan-omars-minnesota-district-became-the-terrorist-recruitment-capital-of-the-us-officials-highly-concerned

It is not a mistake that the notorious anti-Semite and pro-Islamic terrorist incest-practicing Omar represents this area...Keith the Muslim Ellison represented it too.  Proving that if you put a "d" as party affiliation MN Dhimmi's will love you no matter how evil and vile you are.

And this is the latter-day heavily politicized progressive/statist FBI saying this sh*thole is the most fertile Islamic terrorist recruiting soil in the entire nation.

And that POS just ran off to raise money for CAIR to cover more Islamic radicalization recruitment and the attendant misinformation campaigns behind it as well as to gin up more hate for Jews and Trumpers and kick back some funds to POS like this inbred Ameriphobe!

Cedar-Riverside should be carpet-bombed and napalmed!

One poster at WZ had a similar response...

Nothing malicious...just an oops, that one got away from us...won't happen again...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 03:15:23 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Surprised?  No.

Disgusted?  Infuriated?  Still.

Nothing short of a MOAB will clean that s-hole out...and the likelihood of that is dim...

So, worse it will get.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
If a tornado or other “disaster” would wipe out that tall apartment complex with the multi-colored panels on the sides, the problem would be 99% fixed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Why do the MN  Jihadis travel overseas when the MOA is such a target rich environment full of infidels?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
"Gangs like the Somali Hot Boyz..."

::curtsy4::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
"Gangs like the Somali Hot Boyz..."

::curtsy4::

I wonder if they could possibly pick a faggier name?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I wonder if Muhammad will ever tell Muhammad and Muhammad he got the idea for the gang name while hanging out at the Gay 90's? 

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I wonder if Muhammad will ever tell Muhammad and Muhammad he got the idea for the gang name while hanging out at the Gay 90's?
::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

- Thomas Jefferson

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Broadcast the prayer, along with the prayer's sponsor: Shop Rite Grocers:

"Azzlum, Izzlum Akum; Azzlum, Izzlum Akum; Azzlum, Izzlum Akum
Brought to you by Shop Rite food stores, where bacon is 2 for 1 this month!"
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Where are the anti religious groups aren't they offended ?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Because that sub-human trash only despises Christian's...especially authentic non-apostate Christians.  Murderous bands of Mohammadans just get their asses kissed.

Reckoning!