Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Heather Nauert pulls out of UN Ambassador nomination

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
https://www.weaselzippers.us/411253-heather-nauert-president-trumps-choice-for-un-ambassador-job-withdraws-in-surprise-move/

Frankly, I see this as unfortunate.  The problem with most large departments, especially Foggy Bottom, is the incestuous practice of tabbing only careerists in diplomacy and politics.  The Founders didn't have much of a fear of this as early America was more of a true meritocracy and latter-day statists have turned it into a aristocracy.  The Founders would recoil in horror at this.  But they would recoil at much now and wonder if all that blood and sacrifice was squandered, well no, they would recognize clearly it was squandered.

And this UN posting is, and let us be perfectly honest about it, like all ambassadorships largely a political choice and none make decisions without the direction and consent of the President so really there should be NO rule limiting who can serve at the President's request beyond a Constitutional requirement, and the primates in the Senate should have nothing trivial get in the way of their mere consent!

It is unfortunate Heather and her family had to be meat for the statist mills to grind on, to that end I would like to relieve her of her misery and advance myself in her place...I would like nothing better than to make those statist/careerist heads implode and be a smiling snarking unabashed advocate for President Trump before those preening ponces at the UN!!!

::evilbat::

Libertas:
President Trump has nominated current U.S. Ambassador to Canada, Kelly Knight Craft, to be the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations replacing Nikki Haley.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/22/president-trump-nominates-ambassador-kelly-knight-craft-as-u-n-ambassador/

Damn, I was so close!

;D

John Florida:
  I don't know enough about either woman to give an opinion as to either of them being tough enough to handle those asswipes.

paulh:
Janet Reno could handle it, one tough broad(?) but anyone who's first name is Heather is automatically disqualified. Besides she was an MSM babe.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: paulh on February 25, 2019, 12:53:34 PM ---Janet Reno could handle it, one tough broad(?) fugly fascist dyke but anyone who's first name is Heather is automatically disqualified. Besides she was an MSM babe, and only rabid leftist anythings need apply.

--- End quote ---

FIFY!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version