Author Topic: Obama Quietly Gives Advice to 2020 Democrats, but No Endorsement  (Read 537 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Obama Quietly Gives Advice to 2020 Democrats, but No Endorsement
« on: February 18, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-quietly-gives-advice-to-2020-democrats-but-no-endorsement/ar-BBTKoGc?li=BBnb7Kz

A secret meeting of former President Barack Obama’s financial backers convened in Washington early this month: Organized by David Jacobson and John Phillips, Mr. Obama’s former ambassadors to Canada and Italy, the group interviewed an array of 2020 presidential candidates and debated whether to throw their wealth behind one or two of them.

Mr. Obama had no role in the event, but it unfolded in his political shadow: As presidential hopefuls like Senators Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Amy Klobuchar and Sherrod Brown auditioned before them, the donors wondered aloud whether Mr. Obama might signal a preference in the race, according to three people briefed on the meeting, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama Quietly Gives Advice to 2020 Democrats, but No Endorsement
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 07:01:46 AM »
The Magic Knee-go holding court with a token dumb white chick, a token dumb white guy, a token beta-male of color and Willie Brown's slut on the side...

...and admits he has nothing to offer...

A rare moment of honesty converging with a shrug...

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.