Author Topic: These D-Bag Governors playing politics with lives are violating The Law!!!  (Read 519 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Endangering the populace and pissing on the Constitution...along with stealing from taxpayers, lying to citizens and enslaving citizens these are two of a democrat's favorite things!

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/02/26/wisconsin-governor-orders-national-guard-troops-to-leave-us-mexico-border/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB%2026.02.19&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Military%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief

States pulling this BS should result in the Feds placing signs at all major crossings into their state highlighting the state people are entering has illegally given their consent for illegal alien criminals to rob, beat, rape and murder their citizens by way of their active opposition to The Law!!!

And they all should be taken to Federal Court, have their borders closed to all traffic in or out, and have all Federal funding immediately cut off and all accounts frozen.

They want war...let's have war!

ETA - Add D-Bag LEO's too!

https://www.citizen-times.com/story/news/local/2019/02/26/buncombe-sheriff-county-no-longer-honor-ice-detainers/2982587002/

Cut off these lawless shytstains too!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 01:13:55 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: These D-Bag Governors playing politics with lives are violating The Law!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 05:58:49 PM »
 Not surprised for Ashville being a liberal area.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Lou22

• Newb
Re: These D-Bag Governors playing politics with lives are violating The Law!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 08:29:59 AM »
Totally agree, "states rights" is a fake excuse by Dems to justify illegally bucking the federal authorities. Governors were never intended by the founders to disagree with the presidents sole authority when it comes to deploying the armed forces.