Topics > Hobbies & Crafts

Meet the $19M 1500BHP Bugatti La Voiture Noire

(1/3) > >>

Libertas:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/05/bugatti-unveils-the-most-expensive-new-car-ever-built.html

I cannot relate to owning one of a kind...I suspect for the uber-rich it is just another prized trinket.

Shame it will sit in a princely stable and never driven.

Cars are made to be driven, otherwise where is the fun?  I could buy 7 Veyron Super Sport's for that same amount and have 7 of the fastest production cars ever built and run the hell out of them.  Well, not me...I don't have that kind of money...but somebody!

AlanS:
I don't collect anything to look at. I have tools. Everything I own with wheels gets used. Maybe not daily, but it gets used.

Pablo de Fleurs:
Hmmm . . . . I guess BLACK is the new GREEN!

It’s so freakin’ f-a-s-t . . . it erases its own carbon footprint in its wake! 🤣

Libertas:

--- Quote from: AlanS on March 07, 2019, 08:13:26 PM ---I don't collect anything to look at. I have tools. Everything I own with wheels gets used. Maybe not daily, but it gets used.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, me too...if I had that kind of money only a small fraction of it would go for cars...and that if on a sizable enough spot of land  would only entail a few vintage American muscle cars bought at auction...the rest would be invested in land, a boat or two, a couple motorcycle, a couple dwellings and some secret caches.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on March 07, 2019, 08:31:01 PM ---Hmmm . . . . I guess BLACK is the new GREEN!

It’s so freakin’ f-a-s-t . . . it erases its own carbon footprint in its wake! 🤣

--- End quote ---

Heh.

Me, personally...I like to leave a trail of my footprint.   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version