Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

2A Sanctuary Movement

<< < (4/4)

AlanS:

--- Quote from: Libertas on March 31, 2019, 11:53:16 AM ---Colorado's state Senate passed the bill Thursday by a single vote, without any Republican support, .....

--- End quote ---

And that's been CO's problem for years. Kommiefornian's moving in droves.

--- Quote from: Libertas on March 31, 2019, 11:53:16 AM ---"I've explained that time and time again," he said. "I'm not bluffing."

--- End quote ---

I pray he has the support of the people and keeps getting re-elected.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: AlanS on March 31, 2019, 10:36:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on March 31, 2019, 11:53:16 AM ---Colorado's state Senate passed the bill Thursday by a single vote, without any Republican support, .....

--- End quote ---

And that's been CO's problem for years. Kommiefornian's moving in droves.

--- Quote from: Libertas on March 31, 2019, 11:53:16 AM ---"I've explained that time and time again," he said. "I'm not bluffing."

--- End quote ---

I pray he has the support of the people and keeps getting re-elected.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, after the locusts swarmed up the coast, the started going east. 

And something else these fascisti ought to keep well in mind...Sheriff's like this can get a posse of deputies from supportive citizens I think pretty quick and easy...I know if one near me put the call out I'd report for duty!

::thumbsup::

H/T-WZ

Libertas:
North suburb of Denver declare themselves a Second Amendment Sanctuary city.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/06/04/commerce-city-second-amendment-sanctuary-city-red-flag-law/

More please!

Should make it a litmus test for voter support of any candidate, get this done...maybe you'll earn my vote, else...what the hell you good for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version