Author Topic: ICE arrests more students at fake university, others being removed from US  (Read 583 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Federal immigration officials have arrested more students who were enrolled at a fake university in metro Detroit.

And many of the students who enrolled at the university created by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are now in the process of being removed from the U.S. as Indian-American advocates grapple with what they say is an unprecedented number of arrests of Indian students.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ice-arrests-more-students-at-fake-university-others-being-removed-from-us/ar-BBUwBQ5?li=BBnb7Kz
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

This is related to the OPT program. I recall it was created by the govt without any act of congress.  It is a moneymaker for low end 'tech' schools. Students attend mostly for the chance of staying in the US for 3 years after graduating in 'STEM' fields, which include things like HVAC, and damn near anything.

In detail, I think there was a law that said who could stay in the US and... and... and "others as designated by the Attorney General."  They decided there was no limit to this and created the OPT program.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Why would they announce the University is fake?   ::outrage::

More sappers in govt!

Now they have to start a new one.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.