Author Topic: Sarah Palin is breaking the law!  (Read 957 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Sarah Palin is breaking the law!
« on: June 01, 2011, 07:35:26 AM »
MSNBC's Martin Bashir: Palin Bus Tour In "Breach Of Federal Law"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/05/31/msnbcs_martin_bashir_palin_bus_tour_breach_of_federal_law.html

Referring to the bus:
In fact, the whole thing could be in breach of a federal law because the United States Flag Code establishes important rules for the use and display of the stars and stripes, the flag of the United States.

Do we need further proof that she is driving them nuts? LOL!!
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Sarah Palin is breaking the law!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 07:58:03 AM »
She's in their OODA loop for sure and they're just dying to find something, anything, even remotely illegal to pin on her, which, in this case, shows how little real law they know. 

The Flag Code is voluntary.

So, the above passes muster with Bashir because it has no stars and because it is Obama who's using it for personal gain?

As I said elsewhere:  give me two minutes, unarmed, in a room with him during a hot-flash.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:21:26 AM »
Ohh, triple bonus points for Pan!

1.  Properly using the term "OODA loop"!  She's in their head, and they don't like it!  I especially love their whining about not knowing where she's going next.  Follow the bus, j-tard's!  Bwuuuhaahaa!  That also makes it hard for them to flash their smelly little minions to disrupt her appearances!

::thumbsup::

2.  Shoving their flag biz down their faces by bringing up Osh*ts logo!

::thumbsup::  ::thumbsup::

3.  And lastly, I would like nothing better than to give you those two minutes!!!

::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 08:25:50 AM »
hey, Pan, I'll donate 4 minutes with 'em.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 10:38:35 AM »

Oh yeah! 

Film at nine.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 10:52:32 AM »
She's in their OODA loop for sure and they're just dying to find something, anything, even remotely illegal to pin on her, which, in this case, shows how little real law they know. 

So, the above passes muster with Bashir because it has no stars and because it is Obama who's using it for personal gain?

As I said elsewhere:  give me two minutes, unarmed, in a room with him during a hot-flash.

And that's why I'm so concerned for Gunsmiths safety.  Bad temper,hot fl;shes and .45=bobbing and weaving ::exitstageleft:: ::falldownshocked::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »

And that's why I'm so concerned for Gunsmiths safety.  Bad temper,hot fl;shes and .45=bobbing and weaving ::exitstageleft:: ::falldownshocked::

Serpentine! Serpentine!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.