Author Topic: Murderous Cult of Satan front group CAIR uses NZ to bully people into compliance  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Ahh yes...DemoFascists to take the guns away...IslamoFascists to take free (especially truthful!) speech away!

https://www.weaselzippers.us/414152-cair-uses-nz-mosque-shooting-to-demand-crackdown-on-criticism-of-islam-in-us/

And NZ itself happy to stomp on free speech...no matter what.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/434453-22-year-old-arrested-for-allegedly-sharing-video-of-new-zealand?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

It's just Fascists everywhere day today!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
That WZ headline kills me -- CAIR is using the mosque shooting in NZ to bully us in America?!  That's bullsh*t.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  When Muslims stop their terror attacks all over the world they might see people hating them stop.  Feed the flames and curse the results.   ::vafancoul:: ::vafancoul::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Here's a little Muzzie criticism:

With all the freakin Satan-spawn issue you a-holes manufacture (dropped from your mutilated females) . . .  I'd think you'd be closer to world domination by now

The fact that you're NOT tells me that you're not only misguided . . . but fvckin' incompetent as well . . !

::machinegun::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online paulh

• Established Member
From the mouth of the 911 mastermind. "We will use your lax immigration & welfare laws and outbreed you. Your media & own gov. will turn against you. Establish Sharia little by little and then take over" Pretty much what's happening

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The thing with these followers of Mohammad the butt-boy of Satan...is that they cannot control their demonic impulses...they will always be the seed of their own destruction...they can taqiyya & kitman themselves till they turn blue...doesn't matter, most people not gape-mouthed morons know them for what they truly are...and they will never dominate humanity.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.