Author Topic: Kraft case  (Read 848 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Kraft case
« on: March 20, 2019, 07:17:08 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/florida-prosecutors-offer-to-drop-charges-against-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-11553014972

Had no reason to comment on this story till now...

I think the Florida offer let the cat out of the bag...I think this was a set up from the get-go regardless of any actions he or anybody else partook in with said working girls.  Humongous events like the Superbowl are rife with such, as well as human trafficking and exploitation....which given our porous borders and lax controls is also courtesy of our enlightened democrat leaders!  This was never about convicting Kraft, any other schmuck there if a prominent contributor to dem's frolicking with sex slaves would draw no ire...and Kraft could easily draw this out as long as possible if he wanted to and a conviction would grow more unlikely each passing day...no, this was about embarrassing him, especially since he is friendly with Trump.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Kraft case
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:48:59 AM »
"....... especially since he is friendly with Trump."

Bingo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 06:43:43 AM »
Kind of obvious. Ain't it?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 06:58:55 AM »
Red meat...er, fresh beets for the slobbering masses who only see what their masters want them to see..."orange man bad", "rich bad", "rich and friend of bad orange man...OMG so bad!".

We cannot imagine the level of ignorance, stupidity, laziness and selfishness it takes to be a demonazi drone...but I bet our ancestors who saw people embrace characters like Hitler and Lenin and Pol Pot can tell us how suicidal it is.  Hey, I know the people of Venezuela suffering the tHugo Chavez hangover under his minion Maduro know a lot more about it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 12:07:50 PM »
Yeah...here we go...a lower-level Herr Mueller using threats to coerce a defendant...

https://nypost.com/2019/03/22/robert-krafts-sexual-and-graphic-spa-tapes-may-be-released-to-public/

And the only way one has a chance to find out how certain information came into the hands of the police is to go to trial.

If this was a member in good standing on Team DeepState the PTBs would simply wipe this clean by dropping everything and shooting it down the memory hole or by giving sweetheart plea deals that would do the same.