Author Topic: US district judge Rudolph Contreras is a traitor to be impeached and removed!  (Read 873 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/20/judge-halts-drilling-climate-change-trump-administration

Fvck him!  I would ignore this piss-pot traitor and anything emanating from its demonic husk!

Damned Obamian POS was rubber-staamped by the fricken Senate, the Dread Traitor Roberts put him on the corrupt FISA Court and this is the dirty SOB who is pals with Peter "Fvck Trump!" Strzok and was made to bow out of the Flynn case.

This asshole is a TRAITOR and cannot be trusted one iota!  This POS is one of those whose sucking of free air is an insult to every living patriot cherishing Freedom and Liberty!

This asshole is definitely on The List!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Every damn day.  It never stops -- they never stop.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Every damn day.  It never stops -- they never stop.

All the more reason for us to never give up. Even though it seems we're fighting a losing battle.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson