Topics > Politics/Legislation/Elections

Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr

(1/37) > >>

John Florida:
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday wrapped up his nearly two-year investigation into Donald Trump and Russia and sent his report to Attorney General William Barr.

No details of Mueller's findings have been released, but Barr said he may be able to brief congressional leaders on the report as soon as this weekend.

"I am reviewing this report and anticipate that I may be in a position to advise you of the Special Counsel's principal conclusions as soon as this weekend," Barr wrote in a letter on Friday to a group of lawmakers on the House and Senate judiciary committees.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mueller-sends-report-on-trump-investigation-to-ag-barr/ar-BBV6Xiu?li=BBnb7Kz

ToddF:
Right in the middle of March Madness, where they hope the typical low information dupe will forget this ever happened.

Pablo de Fleurs:

Have you read my, uhm . . . findings?
(has anyone seen my dick??)

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Pablo de Fleurs on March 22, 2019, 09:31:20 PM ---

Have you read my, uhm . . . findings?
(has anyone seen my dick??)
--- End quote ---

No...and hell no...and additionally for the latter...I would need access to an electron microscope.

Libertas:
We shall see how big of an un-American DeepState POS Herr Mueller is in the coming weeks and if AG Barr is worth a damn as well.

As Ken Starr properly points out here "Prosecutors either seek an indictment, or  remain quiet."  The law states Herr Mueller must report his findings to the AG, not the public, and then if words like integrity and decency are even present in the prosecutor they go away in peace and silence.  But as we all know Herr Mueller's integrity is owned by the DeepState and his decency left long ago, and in such a highly political case...political I say not legal or criminal in any way...purely political...the chatter from the coup plotters and cheerleaders is likely not to dissipate much.  And now the next phase kicks in, the Southern District of Manhattan witch hunt now turned over to a new lead investigator fresh of the Team Mueller hunt that yielded nothing it was tasked to find.  This Manhattan case picks up the DeepState baton to keep the investigatory fires burning onto the 2020 race now that Mueller found nothing he was charged to find and indicted nobody on the same.  And since Pelosi said impeachment is off the table (nto because she and her ilk want it off the table, but because they hope a wounded and still investigated Trump will be easier to beat) there is nobody left to do the heavy lifting for the Get Trump Conspirators. 

And we get to see if AG Barr is going to do the proper and legal thing and report only a summary of his findings to Congress and let the infamous Mueller Report fade into the nothingness from which it came.

And as Byron York wisely laid out it is not what Mueller found that matters a damn bit, but what he did not!

The Mueller investigation is over, and it is apparently the case that Mueller does not recommend any new indictments.

At this point, it is not possible to say what is in the report. But even at this early moment, it is possible to note some things did not happen during the Mueller investigation.

1. Mueller did not indict Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, or other people whose purported legal jeopardy was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

2. Mueller did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign or circle with conspiring with Russia to fix the 2016 election, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

3. Mueller did not subpoena the president, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

4. The president did not fire Mueller, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year.

5. The president did not interfere with the Mueller investigation, as was the subject of intense media speculation in the last year. In his letter to Congress, Barr noted the requirement that he notify lawmakers if top Justice Department officials ever interfered with the Mueller investigation. "There were no such instances," Barr wrote.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-five-things-that-didnt-happen-in-the-mueller-investigation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version