Author Topic: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2019, 06:32:43 AM »
The comparison to insects is quite apt.

However, it appears the demonazi's are not content with Herr Mueller's unwillingness to exceed the letter of the law though he certainly bent it and slapped it around during his hunt...and they are saying what he isn't saying indicates Trump clearly is a criminal and should be impeached...

https://apnews.com/251faa8cfa8347438b6513e65d34ab62

So eager the leading fascisti are to undo the electoral will of the people they are hatefully clinging to the flimsiest of footholds...that "glue strip" Pablo mentioned...they don't care what they have to do to get there.

And so far the demonazi Old Gaurd is resisting the rabid cries of the curs beneath them screeching for impeachment.

Only in the hate-fueled minds of drooling fascists can the absence of a crime be proof of a crime.

They are psychotic and they don't care if the nation bleeds and burns.  Their reign of tyranny cannot be tolerated any longer...frankly I think Pelosi is right, she knows her ilk, they cannot win a straight up fight and the leadership prefers a trial in the presscorpse to actually risking anything.  I am inclined to not yield them any courtesy.  I say egg them on, dare them to pounce.

I'm not getting any younger here...

And thanks to deep-seated corruption and tyranny...

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,15175.new.html#new

...it is hard to see any way out of this that doesn't involve blood.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:13:33 AM by Libertas »
Irrumabo!  GOP? - Nope. No more. They made their bed, now let them die in it.*
* © Libertas (H/T Glock32)

Online Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2019, 09:56:46 AM »

You say that like it's a bad thing ;'}

I was having a conversation with a leftie yesterday about the latest sordid chapter of the Trump witch hunt. Not to worry - I had no expectation of anything other than shyt coming out of his noggin (and I wasn't disappointed). My experiment was to see if there was even a glowing ember of humanity left (there wasn't).

The thrust of my assertion was that the investigation (such as it was) is over and now it is time to get (back) to work.

His response confirmed everything I suspected - an abject denial that anything had changed or that the witch hunt was (or should be) concluded. He upped the ante with an absurd tu quoque (you do it too) as a lame pretext at justification.

I replied that in my opinion Øbama was the worst president in our history, that he trampled laws and conventions in ways that are only now coming to light, and that he committed several offenses that were arguably impeachment worthy. But the difference was that I didn't call (or agitate) for his impeachment because I was smart enough to recognize that tactic as a political solution in the guise of a legal solution. Any political solution requires consensus to succeed. Sure, we could have gone forward with an impeachment against Øbama (he rolls his eyes at the thought) but it would have gone nowhere.

(OK, so I've handed him the edge - now let's see if he can be pragmatic and rational)

Nope, he seizes on the tactical advantage at the expense of the strategic one. He goes for the shiny object (admission that an Øbama impeachment would fail) as a concession that my statement somehow absolves Øbama of any blame or complicity while leaving the door wide open for persecution of Trump. He does so at the expense of any reasonable attempt at objectivity (not that he would ever notice or care).

Thus ends the rational part of the discussion.

Recognizing that this discussion has zero possibility of success, I fall back to my (now) default position.

"You people (I love using that phrase!) have worked yourself up into an emotional state where you are incapable of seeing reality. You are obsessed with demonizing our president and are willing to do anything - however foolish or dangerous - in pursuit of that false premise. In that sense you are like the dog chasing the car - you have no idea what you would do if you caught it. I'm here to tell you that what lies next will be bloody and painful. Even if you win you will surely lose."

"Proceed carefully as if your very life depended on it."

Him: "I don't want to talk anymore about this."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2019, 12:03:14 PM »

You say that like it's a bad thing ;'}

I was having a conversation with a leftie yesterday about the latest sordid chapter of the Trump witch hunt. Not to worry - I had no expectation of anything other than shyt coming out of his noggin (and I wasn't disappointed). My experiment was to see if there was even a glowing ember of humanity left (there wasn't).

The thrust of my assertion was that the investigation (such as it was) is over and now it is time to get (back) to work.

His response confirmed everything I suspected - an abject denial that anything had changed or that the witch hunt was (or should be) concluded. He upped the ante with an absurd tu quoque (you do it too) as a lame pretext at justification.

I replied that in my opinion Øbama was the worst president in our history, that he trampled laws and conventions in ways that are only now coming to light, and that he committed several offenses that were arguably impeachment worthy. But the difference was that I didn't call (or agitate) for his impeachment because I was smart enough to recognize that tactic as a political solution in the guise of a legal solution. Any political solution requires consensus to succeed. Sure, we could have gone forward with an impeachment against Øbama (he rolls his eyes at the thought) but it would have gone nowhere.

(OK, so I've handed him the edge - now let's see if he can be pragmatic and rational)

Nope, he seizes on the tactical advantage at the expense of the strategic one. He goes for the shiny object (admission that an Øbama impeachment would fail) as a concession that my statement somehow absolves Øbama of any blame or complicity while leaving the door wide open for persecution of Trump. He does so at the expense of any reasonable attempt at objectivity (not that he would ever notice or care).

Thus ends the rational part of the discussion.

Recognizing that this discussion has zero possibility of success, I fall back to my (now) default position.

"You people (I love using that phrase!) have worked yourself up into an emotional state where you are incapable of seeing reality. You are obsessed with demonizing our president and are willing to do anything - however foolish or dangerous - in pursuit of that false premise. In that sense you are like the dog chasing the car - you have no idea what you would do if you caught it. I'm here to tell you that what lies next will be bloody and painful. Even if you win you will surely lose."

"Proceed carefully as if your very life depended on it."

Him: "I don't want to talk anymore about this."

Bingo!

Which is why my most common refrain continues to be "let's push them harder!", I am so tired of their filthy lying mouths spewing sewage everywhere and always!  Time for their asses to cash the checks their mouths are bouncing!

Taunt them, dare them, tease them, heckle them, challenge them, correct them...and most important laugh and snort at them!

Sooner or later they'll do something dumber than their last stunt...something guaranteed to provoke an appropriate response...we all know they cannot help themselves...they have hard-wired ignorance and hate into their DNA...it's a matter of when not if they light the fire...

Look at this batshyt crazy...

Scarborough compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi impeaching Trump to President Abraham Lincoln freeing the slaves.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/gregory-price/2019/05/29/scarborough-pelosi-impeaching-trump-lincoln-freeing-slaves

Credibility?  Human decency?  Pah!

The fact that it spews from a likely homicidal rapist is just more insult on injury!

Nothing to see here, move along...hey, look...more shyt pulled from my arse about Trump!  Get that!

All fascists have it coming!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:15:44 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2019, 08:08:53 AM »

Liar, coward...DeepState puppet.

Sure as heck not coming off The List.   ;)

Mobocrat logic...or what passes for it...

H/T-WZ

ETA -

More unimpeachableness torturing the demofascist's paleomammalian cortex!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:43:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2019, 08:05:47 AM »
Barr should look into Mueller misconduct very diligently!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/31/flynn-filing-shows-mueller-team-manipulated-transcript-in-report/

What's the legal argument here?  It's not corruption or a coup if the "right" people are doing it for the "right" people reasons?

I can play that fricken game too MFer!!!   ::angry::   ::cussing:: 

::gaah::

::machinegun::

Oh, and President Trump should step in on this one and order the fricken DOJ to comply or everyone refusing will be fired!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/deep-state-prosecutors-defy-judges-order-refuse-to-release-transcript-of-flynn-kislyak-call-that-will-confirm-obama-spying-on-trump-team/

WTF?!?!?!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:17:35 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2019, 07:54:13 AM »
Well, this is disappointing and makes me wonder if hidden pressure was applied by the DeepState to make the judge accept this ridiculous excuse for non-compliance of potentially explosive exculpatory evidence.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/06/04/disappointing-judge-sullivan-folds-accepts-mueller-team-non-production/

Flynn agreeing to a plea should not be a factor either...but probably didn't help fortify spines.

We are left with public releases of all documents...and try this in the court of public opinion like our enemies do and see if it can be exploited to gin up official proceedings...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2019, 12:26:59 PM »
H/T - WZ

El Rushbo nailed it.