Author Topic: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr  (Read 31883 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2020, 02:52:59 PM »
https://saraacarter.com/flynns-attorney-files-brief-to-dismiss-case-for-egregious-government-misconduct/

She doesn't let up, ever.   ::thumbsup::

And the rogue gutless Obamian Judge in the Stone case...the nefarious Berman-Jackson...is playing games with sentencing...will ignore the tainted jury foreman and issue her sentence and then postpone execution of the sentence while she finds a way to wiggle out of the foreman issue without scrapping her entire abomination of a kangaroo trial!

Effing statist puke!

The judge knows that he's up sh*ts creek she can go ahead and sentence him all she wants but nothing is going to happen with it TILL this other stuff is dealt with.  She can let it go to another judge on appeal or grant a new trail or declare a mistrial and its over.  If the government really really wants him the go for retrial and spend all that money all over again BUT the prosecutors all resigned.

She has no clear way out anything she does is going to come apart the only thing that won't is a mistrial and she comes out looking like a a fair judge anything else and she's a partisan hack.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2020, 07:25:20 AM »
https://saraacarter.com/flynns-attorney-files-brief-to-dismiss-case-for-egregious-government-misconduct/

She doesn't let up, ever.   ::thumbsup::

And the rogue gutless Obamian Judge in the Stone case...the nefarious Berman-Jackson...is playing games with sentencing...will ignore the tainted jury foreman and issue her sentence and then postpone execution of the sentence while she finds a way to wiggle out of the foreman issue without scrapping her entire abomination of a kangaroo trial!

Effing statist puke!

The judge knows that he's up sh*ts creek she can go ahead and sentence him all she wants but nothing is going to happen with it TILL this other stuff is dealt with.  She can let it go to another judge on appeal or grant a new trail or declare a mistrial and its over.  If the government really really wants him the go for retrial and spend all that money all over again BUT the prosecutors all resigned.

She has no clear way out anything she does is going to come apart the only thing that won't is a mistrial and she comes out looking like a a fair judge anything else and she's a partisan hack.

Obviously...she doesn't care if she's seen as a hack...hasn't matter to her one iota yet and probably never will...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #142 on: February 20, 2020, 12:25:32 PM »
Raided, gagged and railroaded...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/roger-stone-sentenced

...what a joke!  Witness tampering?  Lying to Congress?  Even if true that is a normal day for a democrat!!!

Pure bovine excrement.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 07:29:58 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2020, 10:53:55 AM »
%$#@ing Obama's KGB!

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/02/21/k-t-mcfarland-says-mueller-interrogators-put-her-through-hell-and-left-her-traumatized/

These rogue DeepState low-life's all deserve a traitor's fate!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2020, 01:58:42 PM »
  I really need to see them perp walked a la Roger Stone.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2020, 04:45:52 PM »
%$#@ing Obama's KGB!

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/02/21/k-t-mcfarland-says-mueller-interrogators-put-her-through-hell-and-left-her-traumatized/

I can't read any of these without thinking, "Why the hell didn't she tell the witch hunters to F the F off and lawyer up? There was precisely a 0.000% chance that mueller would be impartial.

OK, I have to add something because I read more including that she did get lawyered up. IMO anyone who was subjected to the mueller witch hunt should be eligible for 100% recompense for time and trouble. Anyone who was charged with anything should automatically walk.

And anyone who served on the witch hunt team should receive the same sentence as the worst encountered by their victims.

...as a starting point
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 04:52:17 PM by Alphabet Soup »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2020, 07:20:43 AM »
%$#@ing Obama's KGB!

I can't read any of these without thinking, "Why the hell didn't she tell the witch hunters to F the F off and lawyer up? There was precisely a 0.000% chance that mueller would be impartial.

OK, I have to add something because I read more including that she did get lawyered up. IMO anyone who was subjected to the mueller witch hunt should be eligible for 100% recompense for time and trouble. Anyone who was charged with anything should automatically walk.

And anyone who served on the witch hunt team should receive the same sentence as the worst encountered by their victims.

...as a starting point

Yup!  right now there is a gross imbalance in the universe...karma alone demands a heavy harvest of DeepState criminals.

See this?

“Are any Democrat operatives, the DNC, or Crooked Hillary Clinton, blaming Russia, Russia, Russia for the Bernie Sanders win in Nevada,” tweeted Trump. “If so I suggest calling Bob Mueller & the 13 Angry Democrats to do a new Mueller Report, Democrat Edition. Bob will get to the bottom of it!”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/24/bob-will-get-to-the-bottom-of-it-trump-trolls-mueller-and-sanders-over-reports-russias-helping-bernie-890440

That there is some 100% Authentic American trolling of DeepState scum!   ::clapping::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2020, 12:03:43 PM »
Corrupt Obamian should be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail 1776 style!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/judge-denies-roger-stone-motion-to-remove-her-from-case-over-comments-about-jury

Filthy Ameriphobic traitors...they all need to go!

This one too!

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/ex-ukraine-diplomat-marie-yovanovitch-lands-seven-figure-book-deal/

Shouldn't be getting a 7 figure payoff for her lies and treason...should be 6 feet under feeding worms!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2020, 08:08:11 AM »
Well...sure...what's the big surprise?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/24/why-is-the-new-york-times-outing-lower-level-fbi-spygate-operatives-case-agent-1-stephen-m-somma/

Everybody knows the DeepState is not above using minions and then throwing them aside...it's about as shocking as presstitutes running with dreck leaked to them by DS hacks...or statist politicians cutting deals to keep power...

The only open question is: Did this Somma guy get a good payoff to fall on the sword they threw at him?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2020, 08:09:36 AM »
OMG...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/25/short-term-stupid-bill-barr-wants-clean-fisa-reauthorization-because-he-will-not-abuse-it/

Apparently Barr is a fool and doesn't understand how the DeepState will f**k you over every chance they get...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2020, 11:29:13 AM »
See? 

https://www.mediaite.com/news/roger-stone-judge-rips-into-fox-newss-tucker-carlson-attempts-to-invade-the-privacy-of-the-jurors-are-antithetical-to-justice-system/ ::speechless::

It's demonic whores like this that purposely look away to the rank hate-filled bias of people she identifies with that cause the social compact between people and their government to be seen for the complete f**king sham it is...and which will lead to the INEVITABLE and JUSTIFIED slaughter of these despotic f**ks by enraged patriots no longer tolerating their reign of terror!!!

::upsidedownflag::
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 12:07:59 PM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2020, 12:14:18 PM »
As for the jury "foreman", there was no privacy to invade; she outed her own damn self.

Was it mentioned here that Amy Berman Jackson's son is no other than Matt Jackson, Jeopardy champ and a team contestant on the 'greatest Jeopardy champion show'?

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2020, 03:04:18 PM »
  Napolitano has become a pain in my AZZ I just don't know which way he's going any more. The judge heself as become a reason for a new trail without her  involved.  Bet a 1000. quatloos that he get off.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #155 on: February 28, 2020, 06:49:40 AM »
Yeah...he must be going through manapause...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #156 on: February 28, 2020, 06:17:00 PM »

It's the hair dye.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #157 on: February 29, 2020, 08:39:03 AM »

It's the hair dye.

No doubt...cannot act his own age either.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #158 on: February 29, 2020, 09:46:23 AM »
Poor FORMER Judge Napolitano (Note the FORMER), made his major mistake, first he went political, then he went never Trumper. 

As far as Judge Jackson is concerned, she (along with Nappy) are prime evidence of the need for Term Limits on Judgeships.  Not sure
if a Constitutional Amendment is required or not.   

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2020, 09:17:33 AM »
Article III Section 1 is pretty clear cut that they serve in "good Behavior" for as long as they are able to...I think a Constitutional Amendment would be required...but the middle part of Section 2 of Article II makes me wonder if some meddling is possible through legislation for the "inferior" courts which everything below Supreme is considered.

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript