Author Topic: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr  (Read 30801 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2019, 01:08:14 PM »
Lol, ain't it wonderful.....now we need a Special Council to investigate the Clinton Foundation, etc.   
Maybe one to investigate congressional collusion in the election, and other non illusionary crimes,
like bribery, etc.  (playing with little boys too..)

If Trump or Melania had received $500K for a speech would the Dems consider that evidence collusion? What if that speech was followed by a specific favor to the Russians, like Uranium One?

It all depends if you are in the Cabal or out of the Cabal...and if in the Cabal the Cabal still wants you.

Basically, the Cabal needs to be burned out.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 01:09:22 PM »

Yeah...I dunno if I want to play this game or not...unless it is a last one to die kind of bet.   :D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2019, 07:42:36 PM »
Too much like voting for "my favorite bowel movement"...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2019, 08:41:13 PM »

You owe me a keyboard. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2019, 11:18:05 PM »

You owe me a keyboard. ::hysterical::

No problemo. It's the monitors that get spendy...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2019, 12:08:55 PM »
Leakers leak...because the truth that there is nothing there is unbearable...the unproven allegations, innuendo and hearsay and plain made up shyt couldn't hold up in court...but it could tarnish and hurt and the fact that it isn't allowed to do so...and in practice if shunned...still makes these little fascisti squirm in agony.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/deep-state-leak-muellers-team-says-trump-report-more-damaging-than-bill-barr-reveals/

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/04/team-mueller-and-the-predictable-leak-campaign-but-the-much-bigger-issue-is-the-40-fbi-agents/

They haven't experienced agony...yet!

I see this...

...know what I'm thinkin'? 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2019, 07:51:10 AM »
Heh, sometimes the system's boilerplate disclaimers go by unnoticed by minions...

The Justice Department explained why it did not release summaries included in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report after reports surfaced that his investigators felt Attorney General Bill Barr mischaracterized their findings.

“Every page of the ‘confidential report’ provided to Attorney General Barr on March 22, 2019, was marked ‘May Contain Material Protected Under Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)’ — a law that protects confidential grand jury information — and therefore could not be publicly released,” Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec said in a statement to The Daily Caller.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/04/doj-nyt-wapo-mueller/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

...and the DeepStaters and their Demonazi collaborators are upset...Barr didn't violate the law?

::hysterical::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2019, 07:41:46 PM »
 They'll use the fact that he can't release it as a way to call him a liar and that a cover up is in the making.  They don't give a sh*t that he can't they call it he won't. Which sells with the dimwits that follow them.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2019, 09:43:44 PM »
Strike a happy medium:

Release 1 page per decapitated Democrat Congressperson. Place the heads on silver chargers & array them about the chamber.

Page by Page. Pimp by Pimp. Dollar for Dollar.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »
You are too fair-minded...

I'd scrap the pages.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2019, 12:40:37 PM »
If it were me...I would redact the whole thing...or treat it like Obama's college transcripts (one of those probes to Mars buried in deep into the Red planet!)...

::vafancoul::

https://nypost.com/2019/04/09/barr-says-hell-release-redacted-mueller-report-within-a-week/

They just want any speck of speculative unproven/imagined transgression with which to keep their hatred ginned up...and redacting the entire thing will accomplish the same so why play their game?

This was never about the truth...if it was Hillary and Obama et al would be under indictments...this was a fishing expedition meant to find something, anything out on a political opponent they want to remove no matter the cost to the country, period.

The extremism and hate of this party makes former allies question their sanity!

Listen to Bobby 'Braska -

Bob Kerrey, the former Nebraska senator and governor, was always one of my favorite politicians in part because his politics weren’t perfectly polished. Among other free-wheeling moments, he called fellow Democrat Bill Clinton an “uncommonly good liar” and said a requirement for becoming president is that you must “want it more than life itself.”

Kerrey moved on to academia and now to an investment bank, but hasn’t lost the willingness to break ranks with his party. The habit surfaces in a withering criticism of , in which he says they are suffering from two major “delusions.”

“The first,” he writes in an op-ed in the Omaha World-Herald,

He cites as examples the foolish push for the Green New Deal, wealth taxes and Medicare-for-all, all of which are being embraced by 2020 candidates.

The Dems’ second delusion, he says, “is that Americans were robbed of the truth when Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and Attorney General William Barr concluded that President Trump did not collude with Russia in 2016.” He goes on to say there is no reason to think the full report will change the finding that Trump is an innocent man.

Those are remarkable observations — but Kerrey isn’t finished. He also supports the movement to find out what the FBI was up to in 2016, and why it led the nation down the Russia rabbit hole.

“Congress needs to investigate how the Department of Justice got this one so wrong,” he writes. “If the president of the United States is vulnerable to prosecutorial abuse, then God help all the rest of us.”

He makes several recommendations, including one that the congressional probe should be carried out by a nonpartisan commission of outsiders. He told me in a brief interview that the probe should complement, but not replace, anything Sen. Lindsey Graham does with the Judiciary Committee, or anything done by the Justice Department or its inspector general.

As he put it in the interview, he wants an independent commission because “we need something the public can trust.”

Taken together, the op-ed and his comments amount to a damning indictment of his party and Washington writ large. Who can argue?

The problem, of course, is that all leading Democrats are drinking the Kool-Aid that America is ready to embrace extreme, left-wing policies and that Mueller and Barr are covering up for Trump and Vladimir Putin.

This is the stuff of moon bats and tin-foil hats, yet if there is a major Dem in power with the courage to say so, I’ve missed it. The whole party, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi included, seems determined to hold hands and jump off a cliff.

Which is why Kerrey’s voice is so important and timely. Hopefully, other Dems will summon the courage to join him.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/06/one-truthful-democrat-emerges-to-call-out-partys-delusions/

Yeah...about that latter item...

::bsmeter::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 02:49:46 PM »
Anybody heard how Barr's appearance today went before Congress?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2019, 05:59:31 AM »
Listening to Rush yesterday it was like the kindergarten class asking the principle questions

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2019, 07:58:10 AM »
CT -

Attorney General William Barr was questioned today by republican lawmaker Robert Aderholt about potentially fraudulent DOJ and FBI submissions to the FISA court – to gain a Title-One surveillance warrant against U.S. Person Carter Page.

In a deliberate response AG Barr stated: “The Office of the Inspector General has a pending investigation of the FISA process in the Russia investigation. I expect that will be complete in probably May or June, I am told.  More generally, I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016.”

The response would indicate AG Barr is taking personal interest in the events behind the July 31st, 2016, origination of the Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation. Additionally, this approach indicates AG Barr’s review is going much further than Inspector General Horowitz; taking the review all the way to the origin of the intelligence community operation.

UPDATE: Bloomberg Reports: Attorney General William Barr has assembled a team to review controversial counterintelligence decisions made by Justice Department and FBI officials, including actions taken during the probe of the Trump campaign in the summer of 2016, according to a person familiar with the matter.

This indicates that Barr is looking into allegations that Republican lawmakers have been pursuing for more than a year — that the investigation into President Donald Trump and possible collusion with Russia was tainted at the start by anti-Trump bias in the FBI and Justice Department.

“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr told a House panel on Tuesday.

Barr’s inquiry is separate from a long-running investigation by the Justice Department’s inspector general, said the person, who asked not to be identified discussing sensitive matters. The FBI declined to comment. Barr said he expected the inspector general’s work to be completed by May or June.

The issue came up as Barr testified before a Democratic-controlled House Appropriations subcommittee. Most of the questioning concerned demands for Barr to give lawmakers Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s full report and the evidence behind it. But the issue is sure to get more attention when Barr appears Wednesday before the panel’s GOP-led Senate counterpart.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/09/cautious-optimism-ag-william-barr-states-he-is-reviewing-doj-fbi-conduct-during-the-summer-of-2016/#more-162340

Do we have to worry about potential key witnesses being sudden Arkancide victims?

Admiral Rogers?

Jim Baker, who also testified and characterized the FBI investigation as "highly unusual".

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/09/rep-doug-collins-releases-james-baker-transcript-day-1/#more-162326

People about to be put to the screws, like this POS Halper!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/09/heads-up-new-york-times-advanced-narrative-move-ig-office-investigating-stefan-halper/#more-162345

And there is a lot more material out there that needs to be secured and followed through on!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/09/court-filing-reveals-numerous-comey-memos-including-investigative-meetings-sources-methods-and-contacts/#more-162301

Turn up the fan the hurricane level and lets party!!!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2019, 03:16:49 PM »
I'd be willing to forego the length & expense of any further investigation . . . provided enuf rope is purchased to hang everyone from Obama down to Strzok, their bodies set ablaze & left to burn until the ropes break.

Barr says he Thinks Spying Occurred on 2016 Trump Campaign

"I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal - it's a big deal."

~ Attorney General William Barr
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Bhmason

• Newb
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2019, 03:44:50 PM »
I'd be willing to forego the length & expense of any further investigation . . . provided enuf rope is purchased to hang everyone from Obama down to Strzok, their bodies set ablaze & left to burn until the ropes break.

Barr says he Thinks Spying Occurred on 2016 Trump Campaign

"I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal - it's a big deal."

~ Attorney General William Barr
As Creepy Uncle Joe would say, "This is a big f*cking deal!"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2019, 07:00:18 AM »
Yup, that one clip has set the demonazi's hair on fire.

Nasty Pelosi is foaming at the mouth...calling Barr names...had no problem when Holder ran guns and lied and Lynch got the FBI to back off on Clinton...but looking into the corruption of the Obama-weaponized FBI makes her not trust Barr?  Yeah, she, all of them have a lot to fear now.  This is where the fun begins!

They are all Schiffing their pants, they are seeing their allies targeted, justly, for their misdeeds...and it threatens to unravel the decades of corruption they've put into these institutions and make life harder for them all to thrive.  It's like tossing a smoke bomb into a wasp nest...all the critters are in full panic.

One dirtbag self-identifies as a target and expects a charge on the foreign lobbying angle.

This is a really big f***ing deal!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2019, 08:28:16 AM »

Nasty Pelosi is foaming at the mouth...calling Barr names...

Yeah - heard her on the radio - was wondering what all the fuss was about - thought maybe Barr had called for the murder of just-born babies whom doctors had failed to abort, or was promoting a culture where men put their penises into other men’s anuses & call it “marriage”, OR was pretending that the planet’s heating up & calling for random taxation to “combat” same . . .

. . . she kept squawking & I remember having the thought “Somebody gag that b*tch, bag her & toss her down a well somewhere, so she’ll STFU.”

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2019, 08:46:59 AM »

Yeah - heard her on the radio - was wondering what all the fuss was about - thought maybe Barr had called for the murder of just-born babies whom doctors had failed to abort, or was promoting a culture where men put their penises into other men’s anuses & call it “marriage”, OR was pretending that the planet’s heating up & calling for random taxation to “combat” same . . .

. . . she kept squawking & I remember having the thought “Somebody gag that b*tch, bag her & toss her down a well somewhere, so she’ll STFU.”

I'm good with that.  Hope it's a deep one.   ::whoohoo::

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2019, 09:46:52 AM »

I'm good with that.  Hope it's a deep one.   ::whoohoo::

I think someone "protesteth too much", which is an indication that those who in fact are squeeling like stuck pigs, are soon to be
implicated.  I am betting stores around Capitol Hill are selling out of Depends. ::hysterical::