Author Topic: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr  (Read 30825 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2019, 09:55:33 AM »

Nasty Pelosi is foaming at the mouth...calling Barr names...

Yeah - heard her on the radio - was wondering what all the fuss was about - thought maybe Barr had called for the murder of just-born babies whom doctors had failed to abort, or was promoting a culture where men put their penises into other men’s anuses & call it “marriage”, OR was pretending that the planet’s heating up & calling for random taxation to “combat” same . . .

. . . she kept squawking & I remember having the thought “Somebody gag that b*tch, bag her & toss her down a well somewhere, so she’ll STFU.”

I'm good with that.  Hope it's a deep one.   ::whoohoo::

I think someone "protesteth too much", which is an indication that those who in fact are squeeling like stuck pigs, are soon to be
implicated.  I am betting stores around Capitol Hill are selling out of Depends. ::hysterical::

Hmmm...how can we help them increase sales?

How about ex-lax-laced chocolate treats?  We know they love freebies...

::stirpot::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2019, 12:32:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1116039667319746560

Yup, nice montage showing how a two-faced gutter-dwelling dem can take the both sides of an issue and only land on the side less damaging to his cults fortunes!

This is called tyranny, mark it well...and have your preparations ready!

As for the Obama-weaponized FBI...not surprised this isn't coming up now...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/russian-fbi-informant-attempted-to-frame-me-by-offering-dirt-on-clinton-michael-caputo

...it should spur more revelations as people see an AG looking into real crimes for once and not imaginary ones!

Offline Bhmason

• Newb
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2019, 04:34:35 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »
It's hard for that ilk to loose what it never had...so basically this is all just GIGO being vomited into the faces of the America people...and people with common sense should point at these idiots and laugh and ask why Obamabots Holder and Lynch authorized so many invasions of individual rights of citizens!  Soon they'll have to go to a zoo or museum to see these soon to be extinct animals.

::laughonfloor::

Russia!  Trump!  Orange man bad!

::hysterical::

Offline Bhmason

• Newb
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2019, 05:15:31 PM »
How many times did The Drive-By Media breathlessly tell us, "This is it, this is the beginning of the end..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2019, 05:33:14 PM »
"The walls are closing in ....... ".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2019, 09:30:24 AM »
I want all these treasonous piles of scat to be crushed!!!

Pulling the coup trigger "obstruction trap" on POTUS, that Trump refused to play along with.

Team Mueller being all about favoritism and politics and nothing about fairness or decency, and still they could not find anything they were chartered to find on Trump!

Halper needs to be slow-roasted and given the business!  I'd eagerly assist in the latter!  But, as we see below, there is a lot of traitorous scum deserving a traitors death!

The spying began in 2015.   “Spygate” was part of the larger “Russian Conspiracy and Collusion” operation.   This was all planned well in advance.

The spying began in 2015, and was part of the collaborative process -and reason- for Nellie Ohr to join the political opposition research being conducted by Fusion GPS.

CIA Director John Brennan had his OCONUS lures, Joseph Mifsud and Stefan Halper on standby awaiting targeting information.  They needed targets.

Fusion-GPS and Nellie Ohr were researching targets based on candidates.  Donald Trump was the most likely candidate to win the GOP nomination.  Trump was the focus of identifying targets.

As the Fusion and Ohr research was ongoing, and when it became transparent that Trump was going to be the victor in the Primaries; the media began demanding to know who were the foreign policy and national security advisors to candidate Trump.  This DNC inspired effort to demand names and lists was in alignment with Brennan, Fusion and Ohr.

Once they had some names identified (March/April ’16), ie. Papadopoulos, Flynn, Manafort and Page,…  Brennan tasked Mifsud and Halper to run the spygate operation.

In/around late June and early July of ’16, Brennan was in position to turn over the outcome of his operation to the FBI via an origination EC memo.

[April 22nd 2018] According to House Intelligence Committee member Devin Nunes; who is also a member of the intelligence oversight ‘Gang-of-Eight’; that EC contains intelligence material that did not come through “official intelligence channels” into the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

The EC was not an official product of the U.S. intelligence community. Additionally, Brennan was NOT using official partnerships with intelligence agencies of our Five-Eyes partner nations; and he did not provide raw intelligence –as an outcome of those relationships– to the FBI. {Go Deep}

CIA Director Brennan formatted the same intelligence to the White House where Susan Rice and Samantha Powers were doing the unmasking to facilitate the leaks.

The FBI took Brennan’s two-page “EC” memo and originated the official counterintelligence operation known as “Crossfire Hurricane” on July 31st, 2016.

FBI Counterintelligence Agent Peter Strzok wrote out the operational instructions and objectives for the operation.  As noted by Trey Gowdy, included in those instructions was the targeting of the “Trump Campaign” specifically.

That’s how the whole damn thing began.

The intelligence outcomes were then continually distributed to the White House and in August 2016 to the Gang-of-Eight as noted by Brennan’s testimony.

Brennan: [13:35] “Third, through the so-called Gang-of-Eight process we kept congress apprised of these issues as we identified them.”

“Again, in consultation with the White House, I PERSONALLY briefed the full details of our understanding of Russian attempts to interfere in the election to congressional leadership; specifically: Senators Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Dianne Feinstein and Richard Burr; and to representatives Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Devin Nunes and Adam Schiff between 11th August and 6th September [2016], I provided the same briefing to each of the gang of eight members.”

“Given the highly sensitive nature of what was an active counter-intelligence case [that means the FBI], involving an ongoing Russian effort, to interfere in our presidential election, the full details of what we knew at the time were shared only with those members of congress; each of whom was accompanied by one senior staff member.”… (LINK)

In the background, Nellie Ohr worked with Chris Steele to format the extracted, some open-source, intelligence information into a Dossier.  The Steele Dossier was the laundry process for political opposition research to be formulated into official intelligence and returned back into the FBI for use in the official counterintelligence operation.

[NOTE: •On July 31st, 2016 the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign. They did not inform congress until March 2017. •At the beginning of August (1st-3rd) 2016 FBI Agent Peter Strzok traveled to London, England for interviews with UK intelligence officials. •On August 15th, 2016 Peter Strzok sends a text message to DOJ Lawyer Lisa Page describing the “insurance policy“, needed in case Hillary Clinton were to lose the election. That’s where Carter Page comes in.]

* Prove the July 31st, 2016, Crossfire Hurricane operation originated from fraud by exposing the CIA operation that created the originating “Electronic Communication” memo. Declassify that two-page “EC” document that Brennan gave to Comey.

* Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken  by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in early 2016.

* Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [Crowdstrike? Fusion-GPS? Nellie Ohr?]

* Subpoena former DOJ-NSD (National Security Division) head John Carlin, or haul him in front of a grand jury, and get his testimony about why he hid the abuse from the FISA court in October 2016; why the DOJ-NSD rushed the Carter Page application to beat NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers to the FISA court; and why Carlin quit immediately thereafter. Squeeze this bastard’s nuts in the proverbial legal vice.

* Prove the Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent and based on deceptions to the FISA Court. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified.

* Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the FISA Application (Oct ’16) were taking place.

* Release all of Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And get a deposition from this Pientka fella]

* Release the August 2nd, 2017, two-page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to special counsel Robert Mueller to advance the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/11/eureka-devin-nunes-the-spying-began-in-2015/#more-162439

I want them all destroyed.  Including their masters!!!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2019, 11:15:07 AM »
My opinion (and I have no hard evidence to support this contention) is that this would have occurred regardless of who the pubbie nominee was. The State (such as it was) had its mission parameters which were focused on placing a huge thumb on the scale in favor of the hildebeast.

It just would have been simpler - and likely more successful - if it had been Yeb or one of the other losers.

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that pesky Trump!"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2019, 12:06:16 PM »
My opinion (and I have no hard evidence to support this contention) is that this would have occurred regardless of who the pubbie nominee was. The State (such as it was) had its mission parameters which were focused on placing a huge thumb on the scale in favor of the hildebeast.

It just would have been simpler - and likely more successful - if it had been Yeb or one of the other losers.

"And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that pesky Trump!"

Oh, hell yes.  The past behavior of the progreSSive's makes that a certainty!  Each cycle gets more vile more corrupt and more criminal and more insane.  They'll want to be even more rabid in their scorched-earth methods in 2020, it will be harder by not holding the Presidency...but the agenda is still there and will still be acted on.  And if that succubus got in all the treachery would have been flushed without any hope of seeing the light of day.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2019, 12:10:18 PM »
See this?

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/12/james-comey-electronic-surveillance-not-spying/

Yeah?  Well, you and all your ilk all the way up to the broom-rider and the Manchurian keep this in mind...executing traitors is not murder!

;)

::whoohoo::
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:39:43 PM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2019, 03:21:28 PM »
  I want to throw a cook out and fireworks show as they fall one by one.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2019, 07:47:35 PM »
5 minutes ago via the land-line house phone:

Solicitor: Hello, is Pablo there?

Pablo: Who's calling??

Solicitor
: This is Joe Shmo from the Republican National Committee calling on a recorded line. I can actually speak to you or your wife & wanted to ask you if you think President Trump is doing a better job than President Obama did?

Pablo: Yes I think Trump's doing a great job - but before you ask your next question, here's what I wanna' see: I wanna' see convictions & hangings - literal hangings, in light of the push-back on Russian collusion by Attorney General Barr - I wanna see the likes of Obama, Hillary & Peter Strzok swinging from ropes - you & your committee get that done & then get back to me & maybe I'll send a donation.
Gotta' go now . . 

*Click*
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2019, 01:04:07 PM »
"Are a row of heads on pikes too much to ask for?!"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2019, 10:36:35 AM »

That would be totally worthy of a happy dance.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2019, 08:04:50 AM »

That would be totally worthy of a happy dance.

And the lamentations...don't forget the lamentations! 

:D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »
Demonazi's - No means NO!

No indictments, no obstruction!

Butthurt FakeNews still not understanding No means no, nothing means nothing, honesty is not being overly generous, unprecedented is unprecedented...these idiots are all over the place and incapable of any result not resulting in Trump drummed out of office and/or dangling dead from a noose.

And no matter how bad demonazi's want to see it...no amount of pleading, begging, scream, demanding, crying or wishing for "potential" or "possible" this that or some other fanciful act is lawfully prosecutable or impeachable so just let the grown ups know when your temper-tantrum is over and your diaper is ready to be changed, OK?!

But some psychotics aren't letting go of the coup so quickly!

Suck it, demonazi's!

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2019, 03:14:00 PM »
Oh we will still hear about this for months to come....it's all Bull Crap.

I have been skimming the report, (there's a lot to skim).  as I read, I see the TEAM spent a lot
of time running down bullcrap stories.   The obstruction part is more rumor and innuendo,  I like the
Comey point, they resurrect the Flynn crap, but actually can't use that to show obstruction in the
Firing of Comey, because the the matter was actually in DOJ's hands.  The President did ask if "He"
was under investigation, the answer was NO.   So within days, Trump fired Comey.  Obstruction...NOPE.
There must be 50 pages dedicated to historical arguements about the President Firing people. 
It makes no difference, the SP Trump tried to get fired, found no Collusion, and could not find a justifiable
precident for Obstruction.   Yah see, wanting to do something, is far different from doing something.

This has been an interesting day....I think most of the report was hashed out in the Media over the
past two years, just different conclusions, 

Offline Bhmason

• Newb
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »
It's official, no Russian collusion. Drive By Media shot that up for two years straight, now they've driven by and it's on to the next target: OBSTRUCTION! Can't prove it...yet... but it's got to be there somewhere... right? They've already started shooting that up!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2019, 08:13:08 PM »
  2020 is all over but the crying for the dems.

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2019, 06:43:24 AM »

Yup, the collusion was a delusion and the obstruction construction is vaporized...if the demonazi's want to blather about fiction 2020 is already over for them.

Greenwald - "Robert Mueller Did Not Merely Reject the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories. He Obliterated Them"

Heh!  - Trump: "...next 6 years...next 10-14 years..."  LOL!

And the real payoff for parasites and pundits begins - The chase for filthy lucre!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:11:50 AM by Libertas »