Author Topic: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr  (Read 30829 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Mueller sends report on Trump investigation to AG Barr
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2019, 11:35:54 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »
Snarky:  big deal.  Trump's middle name is Snarky.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »
Hew doesn't play like the typical ankle-grabbing Pubbie and fights back and uses Twitter to keep them unbalanced...they have no answer for that and have only illegitimate means to attack him which is after all their default setting.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2019, 08:22:43 PM »
BREAKING!! Redacted portions of the #MuellerReport unearthed!!

Trump, in an apparently unguarded moment, muttered that Robert Mueller could "Go F*ck himself!" Mueller's report noted that hours after Trump's remarks, Robert entered what he thought was an unattended, private restroom and, on full display before hard wired cameras, attempted to s-t-r-e-t-c-h his tiny penis towards his anus in an apparent attempt to accomplish what Trump had moments before suggested.

You . . . uhm, can't make this stuff up.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2019, 10:51:55 AM »
Actually...making shyt up was the genesis of the coup plot by these conspirators...and they should swing for their treason...all of them.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/lawyers-in-russian-bot-case-demand-judge-hold-mueller-in-contempt-for-making-allegations-in-report-that-were-left-out-of-indictment/

Makes sense...Mueller cannot have it both ways, he has to pick a direction and stick to it...but alas the cat ran out of the bag already...he had zero proof of Russian influence involving anybody in the Trump camp, the insiders to the Coup knew all what was on Clinton's server and knew what they were getting from Obama's Spygate activities...knew the bogus nature of the paperwork that got the FISA authorizations.  His report was an ad hom listing of hearsay and speculative BS that did not and could not stand on legal merits and was meant only to throw tainted mud and punt the ball to whoever wants to launch the next wave of bogus witch hunts - the demonazi-led House!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2019, 01:40:14 PM »
Good interview last nite with Papadopolis(?). Has a book coming out that should be good. He laid out how Flynn, Corsi and him were suckered by Mueller's crew.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2019, 07:57:13 AM »
AG Barr going up the Hill to face the Senators...and the media keeps LYING about Barr/Rosenstein and especially Mueller!

H/T - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/01/may-1st-2019-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-832/

The Goebbels Media deserves a wicked and sustained pummeling of whatever fugly genitals they sport!!!

And the Schiffhead hires some former FBI Zampolit to help in the illegal and Un-Constitutional expedition into POTUS finances.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adam-schiff-hires-patrick-fallon-ex-chief-of-fbi-financial-crimes-section-to-probe-trumps-finances/

And this demonazi fool...

Rep. Nadler: “Someone is in contempt of Congress, you send the Sergeant at Arms and you arrest them. Alternatively you fine him $20,000 a day, whatever. We could do this.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/democrat-nadler-suggests-jail-and-fine-of-20000-per-day-for-trump-officials-who-refuse-subpoenas/

::hysterical::

Try it, I double-dog dare ya!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 08:07:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2019, 08:09:45 AM »

Eff little Nadler and eff all those Demonazi coup plotters!   ::vafancoul::

https://www.nysun.com/national/in-barrs-battle-with-congress-hes-in-the-right/90669/

::thumbsup::

Don't let these punks bully you!

At the center of every mobocrat's heart is a bully!  Hit back!

::USA::

To lying bastard Da Nang Dick Blumenthal - “We have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon,”

::clapping::
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:14:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »
Poor Weldon Shythouse...

Whitehouse grilled Barr about his use of the term “spying” in relation to those efforts, suggesting that the term was not accurate because the activities of the DOJ were “authorized.”

“I’m not going to abjure the use of the word ‘spying,'” Barr said. “My first job was in CIA. I don’t think the word ‘spying’ has any pejorative connotation at all.”

Barr continued, “I think spying is a good English word that, in fact, doesn’t have synonyms because it is the broadest word incorporating really all forms of covert intelligence collection, so I’m not going to back off the word ‘spying.'”

To further defend his use of the word, Barr pointed out that many members of the media also used the term before they decided to attack him for doing the same.

“Frankly, we went back and looked at press usage and up until all the faux outrage a couple of weeks ago, it’s commonly used in the press to refer to authorized activities,” he explained.

“It’s not commonly used by the Department,” Whitehouse retorted.

Barr shot back, “It’s commonly used by me,” planting a smirk on his face.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/01/attorney-general-bill-barr-spying/

Especially when it is politically-motivated illegally-manufactured state "authorized" SPYING!!!

And this closes it as far as intelligent Americans are concerned -

"We concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense," Barr added. "The responsibility of the Department of Justice, when it comes to law enforcement, is to determine whether crimes have been committed and to prosecute those crimes under the principles of federal prosecution."

"With the completion of the Special Counsel’s investigation and the resulting prosecutorial decisions, the Department’s work on this matter is at its end aside from completing the cases that have been referred to other offices," Barr concluded. "From here on, the exercise of responding and reacting to the report is a matter for the American people and the political process. As I am sure you agree, it is vitally important for the Department of Justice to stand apart from the political process and not to become an adjunct of it."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46641/barr-bombshell-mueller-told-us-he-was-not-saying-ryan-saavedra

BAM!!!

But the notorious scrunt Hirono...

"Mr. Barr, now the American people know that you're no different than Rudy Giuliani or Kellyanne Conway or any of the other people who sacrificed their once-decent reputation for the grifter and liar who sits in the Oval Office," Hirono said. "Being attorney general of the United States is a sacred trust. You have betrayed that trust. America deserves better. You should resign."

"You have slandered this man from top to bottom. If you want more of this you're not going to get it," Graham told Hirono during Barr's appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-eviscerates-mazie-hirono-during-barr-hearing-you-have-slandered-this-man-from-top-to-bottom

Yup.  Not once during the despotic rule of Hussein Obama was anything like that ever said, and these hate-filled often racist remarks are made by all of them everywhere!

"Mr. Obama, now the American people know that you're no different than Hillary Clinton or Richard Nixon or any of the other people who sacrificed their once-decent reputation for the grifter and liar who controls the Oval Office and the DeepState, George Soros." "Being the head of the corrupt Democrat Party is a twisted affair, and you have brought that same sick culture of lies, treason and corruption into every aspect of government. You have betrayed the trust of every citizen born and yet to be born. America deserves much better, Mr. Obama, you should kill yourself...or be tried and executed along with all of your minions, because we are coming for all your criminal asses!"

FIFY!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:17:49 PM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2019, 12:26:42 PM »
Finally someone other than talk radio has the balls to make these fools look like fools

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2019, 07:57:45 PM »
  Hirono is no more than a grand standing bitch. 
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2019, 08:42:42 PM »
Heard just yesterday by a local politician:

"Y'know, wherever I go, people ask me why we hear words like "bitch', 'effing whore' & 'cvnt' used in association with Hirono."
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2019, 07:14:47 AM »
Heard just yesterday by a local politician:

"Y'know, wherever I go, people ask me why we hear words like "bitch', 'effing whore' & 'cvnt' used in association with Hirono."

The target doesn't matter...it's an overly-rich environment.

Take for example this fugly broom-soiler -

Pelosi said Barr “was not telling the truth to the Congress of the United States — that’s a crime.”

https://apnews.com/bfa49625a5114bb5b66ddc3b3e758804

::laughonfloor::

The Demonazi Party track record on lying in general appears to be in performing it and protecting it and covering it up for their fellow conspirators...so this trash has zero credibility being any arbiter on the subject!

Time for Nana to enjoy her retirement in Whispering Voices elder care home...

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2019, 07:07:02 AM »
The demonazi efftards might regret asking Herr Mueller to come to the Hill and commit any more perjury and slander...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/president-trump-blast-democrats-says-mueller-should-not-testify-no-redos-for-the-dems/

...unless the dmeonazi's ban Pubbies from attending to ask embarrassing questions, like lying about Misfud being a Russian agent when he was in fact an FBI asset!

How could a well-connected FBI man like you Mr. Mueller be clueless as to who Misfud really worked for?  Why did you lie in your report?  Are you lying now?  How long have you been an anti-Trump operative bent upon overturning a Federal election?

ETA - Barr is making people with a lot to lose with the truth coming out nervous...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/05/jim-jordan-and-maria-bartiromo-discuss-deep-state-motives-for-removing-ag-bill-barr/

::beertoast::
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 11:48:38 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2019, 07:26:19 AM »
Mmm...rich sauce for the goose!

:D

Hey, Nadler?!

Yeah, you...you fugly floater!

“The department must ensure that it may continue to conduct law enforcement investigations free of outside interference, particularly in high-profile cases that receive intense public scrutiny,” Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd wrote in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler last week citing Mr. Holder. “To that end, the department has long resisted congressional attempts to rummage through its investigative files.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/5/william-barr-uses-eric-holders-defense-against-con/

Let me translate that for your fat stupid ass...

You got a problem with that...bring it up with your pal Holder!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2019, 11:53:55 AM »
The Nadlover is going to force a contempt vote!!!

::ohno::

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/06/nadler-vote-barr-contempt-of-congress/

“The Committee has not articulated any legitimate basis for requesting the law enforcement documents that bear upon more than two dozen criminal cases and investigations, including ongoing matters,” Boyd wrote in the letter.

He said the committee “does not identify any available legal basis to authorize the Department to ask a court to share materials.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/06/barr-nadler-mueller-report/

::clapping::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2019, 06:01:47 PM »
 ::vafancoul:: ::vafancoul:: ::effu:: ::effu::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2019, 06:40:39 AM »
Yeah, when it was Gun-runnin' lyin' POS Holder or Clinton-coddling Lynch...'ol Nadlover and the rest of the fascisti were liking that flavor!

::kiss-my-ass::