Author Topic: Babbling Babs on kids MJ molested..."it didn't kill them"  (Read 899 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Babbling Babs on kids MJ molested..."it didn't kill them"
« on: March 23, 2019, 12:17:42 PM »
Barbra Streisand has made bizarre statements about the harm suffered by alleged sexual assault victims of Michael Jackson, in an interview published on Friday.

The 76-year-old singer and actor told British newspaper The Times of London that the two main subjects of documentary 'Leaving Neverland,' now-adults Wade Robson and James Safechuck, 'were thrilled to be there' as children and whatever happened to them 'didn't kill them'.

The recently released 'Leaving Neverland' documentary is about how Robson and Safechuck, now in their 30s, say Jackson, who died at age 50 in 2009, sexually abused them from the ages of seven and 10, respectively.

Streisand said she believes the victims' claims, but felt bad for both them and Jackson, adding that Jackson's 'sexual needs were his sexual needs' and the blame should lie with the boys' parents.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6841461/Barbra-Streisand-says-Michael-Jacksons-accusers-thrilled-there.html

A not uncommon attitude in Hollyweird and Progressives everywhere.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Babbling Babs on kids MJ molested..."it didn't kill them"
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 12:38:58 PM »

Streisand said she believes the victims' claims, but felt bad for both them and Jackson, adding that Jackson's 'sexual needs were his sexual needs' and the blame should lie with the boys' parents.

O.K. - let's make that thought process a template . . .

• My Patriotic needs are my patriotic needs
  • My God-fearing needs are my God-fearing needs
  • My Constitutional needs are my Constitutional needs
  • My needs for street justice are my needs for street justice
  • My needs for target practice against unconstitutional tyranny . . .
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 08:54:58 PM »
All these years we suspected the degeneracy of the left. Now they're shouting it from the rooftops.

Suffer not a witch to live...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 07:56:58 AM »
That witch is old and crazy...too obsolete to do this as a career stunt...too crazy to care what others think of it...

But putting it on a scale with a duck might be fun...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.