Huge Trump win
4 (50%)
Small Biden win
0 (0%)
Big Biden win
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: November 03, 2020, 09:10:29 PM

Author Topic: Predictions for Tuesday Nov 3, 2020!  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Predictions for Tuesday Nov 3, 2020!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2020, 09:01:41 AM »
NC was called for incumbent Governor Goober Cooper-D, although Fox News is right now reporting Forrest ahead.

Anyhoo, listening to local radio this a.m., a man called in, said he voted for the R for Governor (Dan Forrest), but his wife and his two daughters, although they voted for Trump, voted for Cooper-D because all three are in the medical field (one MD, two nurses) and feeeeeeeeeeeeeel that masks MUST STILL BE MANDATED.  Forrest would make them voluntary.

Frustrating  ::pullhair:: that even the medical "professionals" don't know MASKS DON'T WORK for the Chinkypox.

30 years ago I felt like I was a stranger in a strange land...born 200 years too late...

Guess what this crap feels like now?

That's a real feeeeeeling backed up with intelligence, knowledge...and common fracking sense...not brainless hopism!

::viking::   ::outrage::   ::cussing::   ::machinegun::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2020, 09:05:14 AM »

Wolf hunters call that brainless fodder bait!

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2020, 09:30:27 AM »
Family is freaking out. 

They - "we're screwed"

Me - "Nope, banana republic shyt, predicted larceny, predicted massive fraud with mail-in ballots, predicted criminality at polls, predicted lies and propaganda...all of this was warned...we are not screwed, only idiots are screwed"

They - "I cannot believe this is happening...x,y & z has to swing to Trump or all is lost"

Me - "So?  What part of 'banana republic' you fail to understand?  The kind of shyt that happens in a banana republic can go any direction...but if you refuse to engage...we'll yes...then you've chosen to be an idiot...and are screwed.  The wise reorient their thinking to reality and act accordingly...that may mean different things and different levels for folks...but there it is."

All options are on the table...naturally I am attracted to the "screw me?, nah, screw you!" options...

Liberty, it isn't dead till I am.

And here we are.  Right where we expected to be 4 years ago .
They aren't even trying to hide it - one of the recent tally updates was literally 100%  for Biden.

So it take it as another 4 years of prep
Nothing has changed
The war was still coming, and we all knew it would be
This election doesn't matter any more or less than the last one.
Is a nice to have, but was never a solution.
If Trump some how pulls this out and retains office- good.
If he comes out and leads a  peaceful split in the nation -  good
If he refuses to leave office and starts the shooting - Good
If he leaves office, and they start on their tyrannical plans - well, maybe that is good as well.
Even if they kill every one of us, they will slip back into abject poverty with a boot on their neck.
Maybe the whole human race will.  But we won't be around to see it.
But that isn't plan A and like Libertas says - Liberty and America are not dead as long as one of us still draws breath 

The left will not change in the slightest. The will call it a coup  even if it is not
They will continue to Burn Loot and Murder.  The only difference is how much legal cover their shock troops receive  while doing so
Maybe John Titor's Russian interference will rain upon the cities and deal with most of the problem
Maybe simple insurgency tactics to deprive cities of basic resources manages to kill most living them
Maybe the left's polices manage that all by themselves.

One thing is for sure - there will now be a mass exodus from the Cities. I am wondering if I should abandon all my work here, take a big payout on the property from a city dweller and move to Wyoming. If I stay where I am its likely that I get a front row seat - like those in Rural California already have.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2020, 10:01:58 AM »
Yeah, I know that I'm in the doghouse (again).
I answered several panicky phone calls last night from family and friends fearful about the race. I guess they didn't care for my analogy - that the election was like a runaway train, out of control and hurtling toward the burnt out bridge, and scoffing at my news that I had managed to fix the cigarette lighter.
The plain unvarnished truth is that we're f**ked. We're f**ked as a society, we're f**ked as a party, and we're f**ked as a nation. Last night's fiasco demonstrates conclusively that there are too many mindless morons to survive. Even a Trump win would represent only a temporary reprieve.
The good news is that we no longer need to hold our breath or our tongues. I hate the miserable motherf**kers and wish them the most painful of possible deaths. With any luck I will have the opportunity to hasten the fates of many of them.
Welcome to Breakfast In Amerikkka.

Go make sure the rifles as are still sighted in.
We were f**ked as a society and as a nation YEARS ago. That run away train isn't moving that fast, but it has enough momentum that even if you fixed the brakes..  its still going over.
You either tuck and roll and get off now and expat - , or prepare to deal with the impact -  which means jumping into the cold water as it leaves the rails.
Pick your battles- These people are morons and delusional - Reality will bite them long before we have to do anything.. you just need to be ready to deal with that reality - to thrive in it - and watch as they go down trapped in passenger cars and gasping for air.   All we have to do is kick zombies coming out of the water back in...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2020, 10:54:32 AM »
Family is freaking out. 

They - "we're screwed"

Me - "Nope, banana republic shyt, predicted larceny, predicted massive fraud with mail-in ballots, predicted criminality at polls, predicted lies and propaganda...all of this was warned...we are not screwed, only idiots are screwed"

They - "I cannot believe this is happening...x,y & z has to swing to Trump or all is lost"

Me - "So?  What part of 'banana republic' you fail to understand?  The kind of shyt that happens in a banana republic can go any direction...but if you refuse to engage...we'll yes...then you've chosen to be an idiot...and are screwed.  The wise reorient their thinking to reality and act accordingly...that may mean different things and different levels for folks...but there it is."

All options are on the table...naturally I am attracted to the "screw me?, nah, screw you!" options...

Liberty, it isn't dead till I am.

And here we are.  Right where we expected to be 4 years ago .
They aren't even trying to hide it - one of the recent tally updates was literally 100%  for Biden.

So it take it as another 4 years of prep
Nothing has changed
The war was still coming, and we all knew it would be
This election doesn't matter any more or less than the last one.
Is a nice to have, but was never a solution.
If Trump some how pulls this out and retains office- good.
If he comes out and leads a  peaceful split in the nation -  good
If he refuses to leave office and starts the shooting - Good
If he leaves office, and they start on their tyrannical plans - well, maybe that is good as well.
Even if they kill every one of us, they will slip back into abject poverty with a boot on their neck.
Maybe the whole human race will.  But we won't be around to see it.
But that isn't plan A and like Libertas says - Liberty and America are not dead as long as one of us still draws breath 

The left will not change in the slightest. The will call it a coup  even if it is not
They will continue to Burn Loot and Murder.  The only difference is how much legal cover their shock troops receive  while doing so
Maybe John Titor's Russian interference will rain upon the cities and deal with most of the problem
Maybe simple insurgency tactics to deprive cities of basic resources manages to kill most living them
Maybe the left's polices manage that all by themselves.

One thing is for sure - there will now be a mass exodus from the Cities. I am wondering if I should abandon all my work here, take a big payout on the property from a city dweller and move to Wyoming. If I stay where I am its likely that I get a front row seat - like those in Rural California already have.

Yeah, the choices are getting easier...thought about much the same over the years...

For example, choose between tyranny and death...any death...could be DIAPOB or vaporized by (fill in the blank, doesn't matter)...Liberty or Death, period.  It's that simple.  Don't care about pissing, whining...none of it.  The time of simple choices has arrived.

We get some more time to make ready, great...happens it happens...very little time left, whatever...the answer is still simple.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2020, 11:03:49 AM »
Yeah, I know that I'm in the doghouse (again).
I answered several panicky phone calls last night from family and friends fearful about the race. I guess they didn't care for my analogy - that the election was like a runaway train, out of control and hurtling toward the burnt out bridge, and scoffing at my news that I had managed to fix the cigarette lighter.
The plain unvarnished truth is that we're f**ked. We're f**ked as a society, we're f**ked as a party, and we're f**ked as a nation. Last night's fiasco demonstrates conclusively that there are too many mindless morons to survive. Even a Trump win would represent only a temporary reprieve.
The good news is that we no longer need to hold our breath or our tongues. I hate the miserable motherf**kers and wish them the most painful of possible deaths. With any luck I will have the opportunity to hasten the fates of many of them.
Welcome to Breakfast In Amerikkka.

Go make sure the rifles as are still sighted in.
We were f**ked as a society and as a nation YEARS ago. That run away train isn't moving that fast, but it has enough momentum that even if you fixed the brakes..  its still going over.
You either tuck and roll and get off now and expat - , or prepare to deal with the impact -  which means jumping into the cold water as it leaves the rails.
Pick your battles- These people are morons and delusional - Reality will bite them long before we have to do anything.. you just need to be ready to deal with that reality - to thrive in it - and watch as they go down trapped in passenger cars and gasping for air.   All we have to do is kick zombies coming out of the water back in...

Not content waiting...I say Trump should deputize millions of us willing (eff yeah, I'll muster!) citizens as deputy Marshalls...march into these larcenous hotspots and stop the BS with lethal force.  What's the worst that could happen?  All out war?  BFD!  There's been a war raging with only one side being violent...banana republic rules, bitchez...time for enemies to feel the full wrath of people fed up with their tyranny.

The reason they've stopped counting is because Trump's margin in rustbelt states would grow more, beyond their ability to find a sh!tload of Biden (only) ballots in the trunk of a car a la Al Franken...then, the counting resumes and the theft is complete. 

One example - https://twitter.com/WarrenPlatts/status/1323988901334319104

How about no?!  How about kick in their doors and end the larceny?  If not, BITS!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 11:15:45 AM by Libertas »

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2020, 12:34:24 PM »
WTF happened in Arizona?   Are there that many ex-Californians there now?

When I went to bed last night,  it looked ok for the most part.   Trump had decent leads in Wisconsin and Michigan.   Not in the morning though,  now behind by very small amounts, hmmmmm.   Pennsylvania seems to be holding (amazingly when you consider the train wreck that is Philly) with a half a million lead.    I think Georgia and North Carolina will still end up Trump,  but that will be small comfort if both Michigan and Wisconsin are lost.  Because I see no way for Trump to win without at least one of them, especially after losing Arizona.

Solid wins for Trump in Florida and Ohio.   You never know what way Florida will go.   Ohio has been flaky the last 20 years now,  so at least they are out of play.

I knew the night would bring new "voters" for Biden,  but it's discouraging.    I know a huge Trump win was a long shot,  but it would have made the voter fraud so much harder,  as they would have had to go big with it.   Now they won't need too much to make it happen,  making it easier for the media to completely ignore it. 

It looks like we actually got option 1 to happen.   Trump actually got more votes then he did in 2016.  So he lost few voters from 2016 and overall gained some.   But voter fraud is going to make option 3 happen anyway.   Most of that fraud is happening as I type now,  the longer it goes the worse it gets.  And if the SC helps Trump you all know what they will be saying forever.   But who cares,  they never accepted the 2016 (or 2000 for that matter) results,  if it's the lawyers that make it happen so be it. 

It's not over yet folks,  but it's a nail biter for sure.   I think it's up to the lawyers now.   Hope Trump has better ones.

We are f**ked if Biden prevails. 

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2020, 03:35:36 PM »

I suspect a closet SJW won the New Brighton mayor race. The white guilt current mayor dropped out of the race but screwed that up and was still on the ballot. She came in third place.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2020, 03:45:59 PM »
This sh*tshow is ridiculous. Besides all the local shenanigans, Biden should even be close.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2020, 08:38:25 PM »
What happened?? A little of this:

WATCH: Suitcases and Coolers Rolled Into Detroit Voting Center at 4 AM, Brought Into Secure Counting Area

https://twitter.com/erictrump/status/1324146810395463686?s=11

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/watch-suitcases-coolers-rolled-detroit-voting-center-4-brought-secure-counting-area/
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2020, 08:37:51 AM »
I predict CWII and lots of BITS.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2020, 09:01:04 AM »

I don't think that the various powers that be realize how tenuous their situation is - and by their own making. People like me are feeling cheated, and angry, and powerless to do anything.
The only recourse people like me have is to go to the gun.
Of course it is absurd for me to say anything - my state is 100% owned by the left so I haven't had a voice or opinion in almost 30 years. Who am I going to "correct"? Truth is, I could make a splash but it would be pointless - won't change a thing (except my circumstance).
So, in truth, I have no say, no power, no control, and consequently no hope.
What a world...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2020, 09:09:14 AM »

I don't think that the various powers that be realize how tenuous their situation is - and by their own making. People like me are feeling cheated, and angry, and powerless to do anything.
The only recourse people like me have is to go to the gun.
Of course it is absurd for me to say anything - my state is 100% owned by the left so I haven't had a voice or opinion in almost 30 years. Who am I going to "correct"? Truth is, I could make a splash but it would be pointless - won't change a thing (except my circumstance).
So, in truth, I have no say, no power, no control, and consequently no hope.
What a world...

Yeah...same here in PRM...immediate area is majority red...start going south and sh*t gets more malignant...

There are options though, band with what allies you can gather together...relocate...it's on my consideration list, will walk away from lake if a promising area declares independence from the rotting corpse of the former USA...keep options open brother!  Even if I'm standing alone...not going to submit...came into this world screaming and covered in somebody else's blood, have no problem going out the same way...

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2020, 09:14:04 AM »
I looked at a map of Minn yesterday, damn thing was 98% red

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2020, 09:49:13 AM »

Makes me think that some really wild election fraud is happening in Minneapolis.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2020, 10:36:23 AM »

Makes me think that some really wild election fraud is happening in Minneapolis.

Sh!tholeapolis...