Author Topic: It is well past time for the Good Guys to clean house  (Read 24000 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: It is well past time for the Good Guys to clean house
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2019, 06:03:05 PM »
  Do we need a go fund me page for new rope?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2019, 06:59:04 AM »
Maybe...demand is going to be strong, buy early buy often!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2019, 07:28:18 AM »
Check this out -

Multiple sources confirm to me that the recipient of the State Department email was Special Agent Stephen Laycock, then the FBI’s section chief for Eurasian counterintelligence and now one of the bureau’s top executives as the assistant director for intelligence under Director Christopher Wray.

The email to Laycock from Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec arrived eight days before the FBI swore to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that it had no derogatory information on Steele and used his anti-Trump dossier to secure a secret surveillance warrant to investigate Trump’s possible ties to Moscow.

Officials tell me that Laycock immediately forwarded the information he received about Steele on Oct. 13, 2016, to the FBI team leading the Trump-Russia investigation, headed by then-fellow Special Agent Peter Strzok.

Laycock was the normal point of contact for Kavalec on Eurasian counterintelligence matters, and he simply acted as a conduit to get the information to his colleagues supervising the Russia probe, the officials added.

The officials declined to say what the FBI did with the information about Steele after it reached Strzok’s team, or what the email specifically revealed. A publicly disclosed version of the email has been heavily redacted in the name of national security.

While much remains to be answered, the email exchange means FBI supervisors knew Steele had contact with State and had reason to inquire what he was saying before they sought the warrant. If they had inquired, agents would have learned Steele had admitted to Kavalec he had been leaking to the news media, had a political deadline of Election Day to get his information public and had provided demonstrably false intelligence in one case, as I reported last week.

Current and former FBI officials told me it would be a red flag for an FBI informant on a sensitive counterintelligence case such as Russia to go talking about his evidence with another federal agency without authorization.

Kevin Brock, the former FBI assistant director for intelligence, said the State Department’s email in October 2016 ordinarily should have triggered the FBI to re-evaluate Steele as a source. “This is quite important,” Brock said. “Under normal circumstances, when you get information about the conduct of your source that gives rise to questions about their reliability or truthfulness, you usually go back and re-evaluate their dependability and credibility.

“It doesn’t always mean immediate discontinuation of the source. But there are policy requirements that you exercise some form of prudence, and conduct further vetting to determine whether this source can be utilized going forward. This is particularly true if the source’s information is being used in an affidavit or some other legal process.”

FBI confidential sources such as Steele sign a confidentiality agreement and undergo a training session on the dos and don’ts of informing, an event known in intelligence parlance as an “admonishment.” FBI records show Steele underwent “admonishment” training and signed an acknowledgement on Feb. 2, 2016.
The officials also declined to address another mystery that has caught congressional investigators’ attention: Kavalec had two exchanges with FBI officials about Steele approximately two weeks before her meeting. The email contacts on Sept. 29-30, 2016, have been redacted, except for a single phrase “Thank you Kathy.” Congressional investigators want to know if the earlier exchange resulted in Kavalec learning in advance of Steele’s work for the FBI, or was a further tipoff to the FBI of Steele’s intention to visit State, a department where he had offered pro bono information in the past.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/443710-state-departments-red-flag-on-steele-went-to-a-senior-fbi-man-well-before#.XNtJ-Pn_-4g.twitter

Obama-Lynch-Comey-McCabe-Strzok...Strzok, the lead investigator in sweeping the leaky private Clinton e-mail server into the memory-hole, Strzok the lead investigator in manufacturing a Russia-Trump conspiracy...Strzok the point-man looking into the so-called DNC email leak (password is "password") that never looked at anything and rubber-stamped the Blame-the-Russians meme...and Strzok the senior FBI official assisting the Mueller fishing expedition that found NOTHING!  Strzok the fired DeepState tool, Strzok the discredited rabidly partisan Demonazi stormtrooper...Strzok the treasonous scum who should be put on the rack!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2019, 07:52:07 AM »
And now the rats are turning on each other...Baker on Comey...Comey on Brennan and CIA back on Comey!  And we all know this was started under Clinton and passed to Obama who Page-Strzrok texts clearly state Obama knew EVERYTHING going on!

Time to cultivate the harvest!!!

And yes...the timing is getting ripe for a declassified release of all the correspondence!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/16/laura-ingraham-reports-declassification-directive-possible-next-week/

And, if there isn't an award for best in-your-face snark there should be, for this fine contribution -

“AG Bill Barr reportedly mocked @SpeakerPelosi at an event honoring fallen police officers, per source. Barr shook hands w/Pelosi & said loudly “Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?” Pelosi shot back that the House Sergeant ar Arms was there if needed for an arrest”…./2 Barr laughed & walked away”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/ag-barr-mocks-pelosi-to-her-face-madam-speaker-did-you-bring-your-handcuffs/

::whoohoo::   ::cool::   ::clapping::

ETA -

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 12:26:00 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2019, 07:18:22 AM »

::thumbsup::

Hope this is true!

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
 The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE. This was all after I outed Mifsud in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and are giving up Brennan.

2:03 PM - May 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1129100036254490624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1129100036254490624&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.weaselzippers.us%2F420868-george-papadopolous-italy-is-giving-up-john-brennans-involvement%2F

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:40:23 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »
    ::ohno:: ::ohno:: ::asskicking::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2019, 08:00:20 AM »
 :D

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/23/president-trumps-declassification-directive-outlines-specific-process-and-direction/

This is a legitimate Big Friggin' Deal.  Barr given full control, and departments & agencies have to answer to him, and he may or may not seek or take their advice on redactions...and the President gave this authority solely to Barr and no part if it can be delegated, so Barr makes the decisions and the President is basically self-recused as he is not calling to the day to day plays.

https://youtu.be/V30tyaXv6EI

Let the lamentations commence!!!

::whoohoo::

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2019, 09:26:58 AM »

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/23/president-trumps-declassification-directive-outlines-specific-process-and-direction/

This is a legitimate Big Friggin' Deal.  Barr given full control, and departments & agencies have to answer to him, and he may or may not seek or take their advice on redactions...and the President gave this authority solely to Barr and no part if it can be delegated, so Barr makes the decisions and the President is basically self-recused as he is not calling to the day to day plays.

Whew!!!  Finally.   Barr also seems to move a lot faster then some previous AG's. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2019, 12:35:25 PM »

Whew!!!  Finally.   Barr also seems to move a lot faster then some previous AG's.

Willy "DeepState Sloth" Sessions?  Yeah, zillions faster.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2019, 04:01:50 PM »
      ::ohno:: ::deercorn::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2019, 08:06:26 AM »
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1136098061959254016

Criminals should be filling their diapers...this is a positive sign!

ETA -

::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 08:25:54 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2019, 12:11:52 PM »
Coats has to go.  He has been a disaster from the start.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-remove-dan-coats-director-of-national-intelligence-2ba4275d-7624-4f4b-9026-ee0d0606ce32.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

If as I suspect there is no credible national security concern to the declassifications Trump wants regarding the Obama abuse of power, fraud and spying...then it is proof positive that Coats is not on the side of Liberty-cherishing Americans.

Get rid of him.  Fleitz would be better but even he would need to be properly directed and the declassification issue is a top vetting priority!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2019, 07:46:14 PM »
  Just like roaches...... hard to get all of them.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2019, 10:25:21 AM »
More for us to deal with when the flare goes up...

Aim small miss small  ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2019, 12:17:45 PM »
Coats is out as DNI...

...pretty standard bow out that can be read various ways...pretty sure he was asked to tender his resignation or he got tired of Bill Barr banging on his door, calling his office and flooding him with e-mails and IMs...either way, one roadblock to disclosure removed...perhaps the most key one...

...enter John Ratcliffe.

People's Cauldron High Witch Pelosi's response to nominating Ratcliffe as the next DNI seems to indicate it is a good choice...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/29/representative-john-ratcliffe-responds-to-odni-nomination/

Let the nose-grabbing and ass-kicking commence with great prejudice!!!

::USA::   ::whoohoo::   ::cool::   ::popcorn::   ::beertoast::   ::bustamove::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2019, 06:47:19 PM »
I'm loving the reaction to his "resignation"...

Soft Coup and Impeachment Crew React to Removal of Dan Coats…
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/07/29/soft-coup-and-impeachment-crew-react-to-removal-of-dan-coats/

"A Man is Known by His Enemies"