Author Topic: Demofascists started "nuke option" and still getting depends in a twist over it  (Read 2838 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/senate-goes-nuclear-to-speed-up-trump-nominees

Cry, whine and moan...blah, blah, blah!!!

Don't start nuthin', won't get nuthin'!

Strap on a new diaper and try to act less like a spoiled little brat!!!

Just wait till the Founders Option is unleashed...then you little skid-mark's will have something to cry about!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA

I firmly object to the negative statement about Depends....they do not get twist in em.  I will admid that
Demmy assholes do have problems, though.  It seems they are always trying to talk outta them.   ::falldownshocked::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
My standard reply to folks, especially Christian acquaintances  who think all Jesus ever did was to walk down the seaside, hand-in-hand with little children blessing everyone, is to tell them that there's a standard reply to ALL members of the MSM & Democrat pols (and those that support such evil, cultural rot):

"Go f*ck yourself!"
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Great points, William.   ::hat-tip::

Pablo - How could a demofascist Jesus be walking hand in hand with little children when they've been forcibly dismembered to death and had their parts sold off or thrown in the trash?

Some bodies on the wrong side of Jesus!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:14:57 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online WilliamVA