Welcome Visitors & New Members > Newbie Central - Introduce Yourself!

Hello All

(1/5) > >>

Solo:
Hi Everyone!  Solo here!

I was a refugee from ACOC many, many years ago and joined "Covert Conservatives" which is soon to go dark!

I recognize some of the names here and I hope to get to know the rest of you much better.

About me:

I live outside Chicago.  I own my own business.  I'm a private pilot, I love to play golf,  I'm divorced and have one son and 4 grand children.

I like puppies, walks on the beach, good wine, even better whiskey and World Peace.

I dislike democrats (with a resentment which burns white hot), big government (but I repeat myself) and enablers of Left Wing Group Think (But there I go repeating myself, again)!

I'm a White, Christian, Male, Heterosexual, Conservative....but...If I were King, I would round up every democrat in Congress and hang them by piano wire on the Capitol Steps and leave their bodies to rot in the sun as a warning to their successors!

I think that pretty much covers it!

WilliamVA:

--- Quote from: Solo on April 08, 2019, 11:24:26 AM ---Hi Everyone!  Solo here!

I was a refugee from ACOC many, many years ago and joined "Covert Conservatives" which is soon to go dark!

I recognize some of the names here and I hope to get to know the rest of you much better.

About me:

I live outside Chicago.  I own my own business.  I'm a private pilot, I love to play golf,  I'm divorced and have one son and 4 grand children.

I like puppies, walks on the beach, good wine, even better whiskey and World Peace.

I dislike democrats (with a resentment which burns white hot), big government (but I repeat myself) and enablers of Left Wing Group Think (But there I go repeating myself, again)!

I'm a White, Christian, Male, Heterosexual, Conservative....but...If I were King, I would round up every democrat in Congress and hang them by piano wire on the Capitol Steps and leave their bodies to rot in the sun as a warning to their successors!

--- End quote ---

Good to see you made it...... 

Pandora:
Think you're gonna do fine here.   ;D

John Florida:

--- Quote from: Solo on April 08, 2019, 11:24:26 AM ---Hi Everyone!  Solo here!

About me:

--- End quote ---

This is a very important question....think before you answer.    How do you feel about Bacon???   foottapping

Pandora:
 ::evilbat::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version