Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 9857 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Hello All
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »
  Hey Solo why don't you invite some of your friends over before it goes dark they may want to kick the tires.

This site is already a topic of discussion over there.  A few have migrated over already.  A few more are sure to follow.

I joined over there in 2006, right after the original "Purge" at ACOC.  Great bunch of folks over there....just like here.

It's hard being a "Newbie" again.  I had over 17,000 posts over there.  But....things change and I feel quite at home here, already.

Oh, good, Solo.   ::grouphug::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 08:31:18 AM »
What took you so long?

Our group’s genesis is interesting. Please read the intro. I still laugh when I re-read those comments.

I find that my posts are more “interesting” if I am writing while enjoying a nice adult beverage.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2019, 11:12:11 AM »
What took you so long?

Our group’s genesis is interesting. Please read the intro. I still laugh when I re-read those comments.

I find that my posts are more “interesting” if I am writing while enjoying a nice adult beverage.

It does make a difference...enjoyment vs OMG not this crap again...the latter being the case of forums gone bad...like the old PLF.   ::thumbsup::

::beertoast::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.