Author Topic: Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America : David Horowitz  (Read 3175 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I just caught a 35 min talk followed by Q&A from David Horowitz. It is about his recent book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America. His talk is very very good. I may read his book when I get through my others. His book Radical Son is in my top 10 but is very long.

Around 8 min he starts talking about how leftists have airbushed/Photoshopped God out of some historic US documents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PAHNy4nGf8
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America : David Horowitz
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 07:19:31 AM »
It is nothing new...they've been doing it covertly and overtly and enlisted the willing and the weak-minded to help advance it at every opportunity...it is Cloward-Piven, Alinsky, Stalin, Hitler, Mao all rolled into one!

Their agenda is to destroy the foundations of American culture...we were Founded by predominately Judeo-Christian people...even the Deists saw the benefits of belief and the striving for moral and ethical behavior...the Progressives cannot thrive in that environment, thus the environment has to be re-engineered.   Our Founders were what we call today pro-family...again the Progressives cannot thrive in that environment, thus the environment has to be re-engineered.  Our Founders believed in free speech, even if that speech was hurtful...the Progressives cannot thrive in that environment, thus the environment has to be re-engineered.  And Our Founders knew the ONLY thing guaranteeing the Freedom and Liberty of We the People was the God-given right to Keep and Bear Arms...the Progressives most definitely cannot survive in that environment, thus that environment needs to be eliminated.

Horowitz being a former leftist understands this, anybody who once swam in those fetid waters of hate, jealousy and fear understands this...anybody blessed with common sense and decency knows this.  He and we have been fighting this war a long time...and the final engagement has yet to begin, but it will.

With this link I have been trying to document the crimes committed against our religious heritage, the war rages on many fronts, and David has been there with us.  In a way he is like a modern day Prophet like Samuel.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 11:31:19 AM »
Oh, this is timely...

The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting.
—Milan Kundera

The first step in liquidating a people is to erase its memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history. Then have somebody write new books, manufacture a new culture, invent a new history. Before long that nation will begin to forget what it is and what it was. The world around it will forget even faster.

https://quillette.com/2019/03/31/historical-amnesia-and-kunderas-resistance/

It's not a mistake...the agenda of our enemies follows a clear path!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 02:40:51 PM »
It’s funny how these sages, throughout history, utilize similar phraseology & even sentence structure.

I ran across a quote the other day which runs similar to the one you’ve quoted:

The first step in liquidating treason is to erase its brain-waves via judicious use, and under the auspices, of our cherished 2nd Amendment. Destroy their skulls, their agenda, their back room dealings as well as their families. This methodology is known as ‘Multiple Bullet Theory’.

It sends a message. It says “we are here!”

~The Anonymous Patriot
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 07:11:11 AM »
MBT

Nice!