Author Topic: Illustrative of the inevitability of violent separation - no other choice  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Some folks continue to fight for the obvious need to alter the experiment peacefully now...

https://www.sj-r.com/news/20190406/davidsmeyer-signs-onto-separation-resolution-for-chicago-sparks-debate

...to lessen the chances of violent separation later...

...but the demonazis are not interested in coexistence...otherwise this would not be fought, the Electoral College would not be under assault and non-demonazi's wouldn't be marginalized, ridiculed, persecuted, blacklisted, investigated, jailed...

Violence is certain, every action of every dem is proof positive of this certainty.

Prepare accordingly.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Solo

• Newb
I've been anticipating that, at some point, some ex-Marine is going to climb to the top of some Clock Tower over-looking a large gathering of Antifa fascists and show them what a real terror campaign looks like.  In fact...I'm shocked that it hasn't happened already.

As far as a large scale "separation", I don't see that happening in our lifetime.  The better course in the short term is to surround yourself with like-minded folks in a state that respects individual liberty as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution.  Texas, for example.

I believe that's where I'm headed next year when I retire.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well places...cites like Waco, Austin, Dallas & Houston and their counties prove...Texas has progtards and statists too...

Stick to the red...everything else will be dead...

Online paulh

• Established Member
That map is fooked up. No way in hell my county is blue and the rest of the state red.
Looked at a close up, maybe, mistook mine for Mercer Cty. ::whatgives::
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:57:52 PM by paulh »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Don't panic...it is a small map...there are better ones you can drill into out there...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
I've been anticipating that, at some point, some ex-Marine is going to climb to the top of some Clock Tower over-looking a large gathering of Antifa fascists and show them what a real terror campaign looks like.  In fact...I'm shocked that it hasn't happened already.

As far as a large scale "separation", I don't see that happening in our lifetime.  The better course in the short term is to surround yourself with like-minded folks in a state that respects individual liberty as guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution.  Texas, for example.

Is that IL state property sales  'exit' tax in place? How much?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Ever state has pockets of red to look at. I think I found what I wanted here in N.C.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

(Cagney voice) "Not gonna catch me, coppa!"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  Ever state has pockets of red to look at. I think I found what I wanted here in N.C.

If the lake has washed away the house (haven't been there in a bit, kinda scared to go...if I see something I will have to do something) I may beg for a bunk in the garage of Castle Florida...

::unknowncomic::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

If the lake has washed away the house (haven't been there in a bit, kinda scared to go...if I see something I will have to do something) I may beg for a bunk in the garage of Castle Florida...

::unknowncomic::

::grouphug::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Solo

• Newb

I don't think that it has passed the legislature yet....but..It's really difficult to keep up with the Left Wing antics of Illinois politics.
They were proposing a 10% "Exit Tax".  Imagine....they intend to literally steal 10% of your homestead wealth just so you can get the hell out of this place.

It's like an invisible Berlin Wall.  I already pay a little over $500.00 per month in property taxes...and I have a tiny 3 bedroom house.  In the City of Chicago, the same size house would be paying $1000.00 per month in property taxes, right now!  And they want to raise it higher still!

It's all because the State Pension Fund is dead, flat broke.  Believe it or not, it is expressly forbidden within the Illinois Constitution to reduce the Pensions and Benefits paid to current and former government employees.  And their numbers are LEGION!
And..it's not like the government employees are hurting for wages and benefits, either.  Our garbage collectors here in my town are making  $90,000.00 per year in wages.  Many doctors don't clear that much!
Chicago has City bus drivers pulling down $140,000.00 per year.

It's insane!  So...now they need a way to discourage people from leaving so that they can continue to force you to feed the gaping maul of government excess!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Sounds like a cold Venezuela.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

I don't think that it has passed the legislature yet....but..It's really difficult to keep up with the Left Wing antics of Illinois politics.
They were proposing a 10% "Exit Tax".  Imagine....they intend to literally steal 10% of your homestead wealth just so you can get the hell out of this place.

It's like an invisible Berlin Wall.  I already pay a little over $500.00 per month in property taxes...and I have a tiny 3 bedroom house.  In the City of Chicago, the same size house would be paying $1000.00 per month in property taxes, right now!  And they want to raise it higher still!

It's all because the State Pension Fund is dead, flat broke.  Believe it or not, it is expressly forbidden within the Illinois Constitution to reduce the Pensions and Benefits paid to current and former government employees.  And their numbers are LEGION!
And..it's not like the government employees are hurting for wages and benefits, either.  Our garbage collectors here in my town are making  $90,000.00 per year in wages.  Many doctors don't clear that much!
Chicago has City bus drivers pulling down $140,000.00 per year.

It's insane!  So...now they need a way to discourage people from leaving so that they can continue to force you to feed the gaping maul of government excess!

And they are all waiting for a pension.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Same thing in NJ; property taxes are outta sight, and there is an exit tax.  We paid it on Gunsmith's share of his mother's house in order to take the money out of State, I just don't remember the %.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I recall there was some attempt to reduce pensions but the IL Supreme Court pointed out the change to the constitution years back. It wasn't judicial activism, they didn't want to get blamed for it. I imagine a constitutional change could undue it but ...  all that infighting.

My brother lives in IL still. If they do pass the exit tax I can imagine all the fire sales before it takes effect. Lots of poor fixed income folks are getting starved out by property taxes.

Decades ago I lived in Arlington Heights, Mt Prospect, Oak Forest and Riverdale. All that is 3 years.  Long story. I lived for a year in Riverdale before it "changed."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

H/T-WRSA@GAB

If only statists, communists, black supremacists and anarchists agreed to something even the animal kingdom can do peacefully among themselves...

But no, it will happen...just not peacefully, thanks to their stunted intellects...

Deus Vult!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I hereby pledge to do my part by NEVER going in the ghetto...

:supercool:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I have a pending confrontation with employer coming this fall on this topic...

I might be involuntarily retired...and looking for new employment while I file discrimination suits, etc...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

I might be involuntarily retired...and looking for new employment while I file discrimination suits, etc...

On this topic????
Vox Day has the book SJWs Always Lie, including tactics for dealing with SJWs.
Some big google guy who got fired called the book his tactical manual.
It is a good, short read. He says never apologize and never make their job of firing you easier for them.
This is a recollection, not legal advice. If you sign away the right to sue in exchange for severance, you cannot sign away the right to sue for certain types of discrimination. Ask a lawyer.
He also says make the rubble bounce.

I am not a Vox Day fan boy but he is right on many occasions.
You prolly read that Cisco fired people for wrongthink about BLM.
Vox Day has written how SJWs rot an organization from within.
Some high level SJWs at Red Bull criticized the company for being silent about BLM. They were fired.
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/07/deconverging-red-bull.html

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

Go big or go home.
 Filippo Mazzie