Topics > Media Bias/Media War

C-BS show "The Good Fight" - "Assassinate," "President" and "Trump"

(1/2) > >>

Libertas:
CBS All-Access’ "The Good Wife" spinoff series, "The Good Fight," is in hot water after tweeting an image from one of its episodes that shows a list of "target words" including: "Assassinate," "President" and "Trump" in a red column and a second orange column that started with the words: "Mar-a-Lago" and "Eliminate."

The episode itself focuses on the character Diane (Christine Baranski) joining a female resistance group tasked with dragging down Donald Trump's approval ratings.

The tweet, which has since been deleted, did not provide context for the list. Instead, it asked viewers if they could find the Easter egg. The egg reference ended up being linked to Kalinda, a popular character in "The Good Wife," whose name was in the second column.

In a statement to Fox News on Monday, a spokesperson for CBS All Access said: "A social media post for 'The Good Fight' displayed show content that, when presented in isolation, outside of the context of the show, created an impression and provoked a reaction that was not intended.

BULLsh*t!!!

Goebbels Media..."assassinate" "eliminate"...ha ha, any offense accidental!  "Die"!  Oops, another unintentional slip!   ;)

John Florida:
  I think that the drone attack that brought down the CBS building brought a result not intended .   foottapping

Libertas:
Here's another NY Slimes fugly cow spewing hate and missing the comfy confines of Huseein Obama's treasonous ass!

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2019/04/22/ny-times-goldberg-national-disgrace-trump-sleeping-white-house-not

Let's trigger that stunted fascist slug, shall we?!

Netanyahu said there “is a need to express our appreciation by calling a community or neighborhood on the Golan Heights after Donald Trump. I will bring that to the government [for approval] soon.”

Come on diseased heads...pop!!!   ::whoohoo::

patentlymn:

The Good Wife was actually very good. Not political. You do not really care for any of the parties in a court case and Alicia may be the only lawyer I liked.

They had two or three episodes dealing with FISA courts and NSA spying on people without permission, including on the law firms. It was very funny. Last I heard it was still on Amazon Prime. Michael J. Fox plays a slimy lawyer who uses his disability to win over juries and disrupt  court cases. LMAO. When there is important testimony for the other side he would try to pour himself a glass of water from a pitcher with both hands shaking and the jury would watch him instead.

h yeah, Kalinda, the investigator, is hot.

John Florida:
That would be the best backhand he could give Obama.    ::danceban::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version