Author Topic: 37 year old (Idiot!) arrested with flammables outside St. Patrick's  (Read 3446 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
“His basic story was he was cutting through the cathedral to get to Madison Avenue. That his car had run out of gas,” Miller said. “We took a look at the vehicle. It was not out of gas and at that point he was taken into custody.”

“It’s hard to say exactly what his intentions were, but I think the totality of circumstances of an individual walking into an iconic location like St. Patrick’s Cathedral carrying over four gallons of gasoline, two bottles of lighter fluid and lighters is something that we would have great concern over,” Miller said. “His story is not consistent.”

Miller said the suspect is known to police, who are currently looking into his background.

https://www.apnews.com/ae918e45ffcb45399afb87376cf15c6a

Yeah...uhh huh...hard...cause I guess he isn't white, eh?

Looks like we dodged another "some people" photo op for Satanic cultists...

« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 06:53:28 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Some people are up to no good

But baby, Islam's real
It's as real as real can get
And if you're looking for pure terror,
Then what you see is what you get.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

“It’s hard to say exactly what his intentions were, but I think . . . (continued)

" . . . if he were openly smirking, then we would clearly know what those intentions were."

(because, like you said - only whites are able to broadcast their intentions with such clarity, that no official investigation is ever needed).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online paulh

• Established Member
And only whites are identified as such. News report on radio-- a "man" was arrested. That "man" gets around ::oldman::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Cue the Feminazi cry - Kill all the men! 

:o

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

“It’s hard to say exactly what his intentions were, but I think . . . (continued)

" . . . if he were openly smirking, then we would clearly know what those intentions were."

(because, like you said - only whites are able to broadcast their intentions with such clarity, that no official investigation is ever needed).

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  He's not a muzzie he's Italian.

NJ Man Arrested After Trying to Bring Gas Cans, Lighter Fluid, Lighters Into St. Patrick's Cathedral: Police

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Man-in-Custody-After-Bringing-Gas-Cans-Into-St-Patricks-Cathedral-Sources-508730871.html
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: 37 year old (Idiot!) arrested with flammables outside St. Patrick's
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 06:55:07 AM »
OK, damn...changed the thread title, everything after this one (if not replying to an older one) will have the revised title.

I guess this is proof that random white dudes off the street make bad terrorists!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 11:26:55 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-arrested-st-patricks-cathedral-college-professor

Lamparello has worked as a part-time online instructor at Lehman College in New York, and taught philosophy as a part-time adjunct instructor at Seton Hall University in New Jersey, both schools confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.

Brooklyn College said in a statement that because Lamparello is a PhD student at the College of New York's Graduate Center, he is required to teach a course on campus, and was assigned to the school.

Sarah Ramsey, a spokesperson for Lehman, said the school is aware of what happened at St. Patrick's Cathedral, and is "taking appropriate steps to terminate the individual's employment with the college," while Seton Hall said Lamparella is no longer working with the university, as their "top priority is the education and welfare of our students and the entire campus community."

Another leftist perpetrating a crime to blame on somebody else?   ::whatgives::

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 12:41:05 PM »
He was also arrested in Newark for refusing to leave a church. These nut jobs are teaching your kids.

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 01:23:02 PM »

Lamparello has worked as a part-time online instructor at Lehman College in New York, and taught philosophy as a part-time adjunct instructor at Seton Hall University in New Jersey, both schools confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.

Brooklyn College said in a statement that because Lamparello is a PhD student at the College of New York's Graduate Center, he is required to teach a course on campus, and was assigned to the school.

Sarah Ramsey, a spokesperson for Lehman, said the school is aware of what happened at St. Patrick's Cathedral, and is "taking appropriate steps to terminate the individual's employment with the college," while Seton Hall said Lamparella is no longer working with the university, as their "top priority is the education and welfare of our students and the entire campus community."

Interesting, I wonder when Seton Hall terminated Lamparella.  Probably just befoe he refused  to leave the ChurchCathedral in New Jersey. which
is where Seton Hall is Located.   In that case, we have a %$#&^ moron, trying to strike back at the church for dismissing (firing) him.  Based on
the statement above, doodoobrain couldn't stick to the curriculum. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 10:48:44 AM »

Interesting, I wonder when Seton Hall terminated Lamparella.  Probably just befoe he refused  to leave the ChurchCathedral in New Jersey. which
is where Seton Hall is Located.   In that case, we have a %$#&^ moron, trying to strike back at the church for dismissing (firing) him.  Based on
the statement above, doodoobrain couldn't stick to the curriculum.

Attempted workplace violence, the legit kind...not a muzzie like Hassan going off the Goebbels Media and Demonazi parrots call workplace violence.