Author Topic: Here Are the 10 ‘Episodes’ Mueller Investigated For Obstruction of Justice  (Read 1276 times)

Online WilliamVA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/here-are-the-10-episodes-mueller-investigated-for-obstruction-of-justice-proving-muellers-investigation-was-a-farce/

This is a terrific article on Gateway Pundit, it discusses the 10 obstruction alligations, and why it's all
a crock of sh*te.  It's a long read, but good.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The 10 Unicorn's of the Democrat/Deep-State Coup that never materialized!

It is much ado about being butthurt over executive power, free speech and daily-chaining other claims to other non-claims already DOA!

It is a wonder that so many people still breathing air are incapable of seeing the complete kabuki put forth by these fools?!

Here's just another example -

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/04/18/australian-government-confirms-official-role-in-spygate/

How in the fracking heck can something so flimsy be an excuse to launch an operation to torpedo a candidate for POTUS months before the election?  Answer - It cannot!  It is why it dead-ended, it is why Mueller's team intentionally blurred "five eyes" Downer because a mysterious "representative of a foreign government" is so much more nefarious and they used this poor Australian to give a patina of authenticity to a meeting they staged to try to ensnare a nominal Trump campaign advisor.

Seriously, who but a complete idiot or a willful co-conspirator thinks any of this is legitimate?!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 07:32:27 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 08:51:39 AM by Libertas »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

The crazy muzzie broads and the puppet AOC all-in on impeachment...Hoyer says "not worth it"...Pelosi routinely dismisses these "5 or whatever"...

::hysterical::

::popcorn::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I'm only about 50-60 pages into the Mueller report, but it's bullsh*t from the start. It starts with the Russians hacking the DNC and DCCC computers.

How do they know this for a fact? THE DNC WOULDN'T TURN OVER THE COMPUTERS!!!!!!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They have blind trust in the word of their accomplices...and those listening in on everyone.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Interesting. I start every day with Max McClean reading scripture (a daily devotional from Bible Gateway).

This morning, as always, I had a choice: Leviticus 24 / Psalm 31 / Ecclesiastes 7 & 2 Timothy 3 - I went with Psalms & let it roll through Psalm 35; where I heard Max read this & immediately thought of the Dhimmie response to the Mueller Report.:

20 For they do not speak peace,
But they devise deceitful matters
Against the quiet ones in the land.

21 They also opened their mouth wide against me,
And said, “Aha, aha!
Our eyes have seen it.”
............(i.e. seen what they want to see in the report)

22 This You have seen, O Lord;
Do not keep silence.
O Lord, do not be far from me.

23 Stir up Yourself, and awake to my vindication,
To my cause, my God and my Lord.

24 Vindicate me, O Lord my God, according to Your righteousness;
And let them not rejoice over me.

25 Let them not say in their hearts, “Ah, so we would have it!”
Let them not say, “We have swallowed him up.”

26 Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion
Who rejoice at my hurt;
Let them be clothed with shame and dishonor
Who exalt themselves against me.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://nypost.com/2019/04/19/top-10-things-the-media-got-wrong-about-collusion-and-obstruction/

I want to see mass hangings for treason...really...all these presstitutes working hand in hand with DeepState operatives and Obama/Clinton people...swinging for the treason they committed eagerly, willingly and together!

No more awarding participation in treason and conspiracy to treason!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-pulitzer-time-last-years-prize-for-russia-collusion-reporting-looks-pretty-dumb-in-hindsight

Shame!  Shame! 

The Reckoning approaches!