Author Topic: Buttiplug Leveraging Sodom & Gomorrah  (Read 1674 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Buttiplug Leveraging Sodom & Gomorrah
« on: April 08, 2019, 11:34:16 AM »
"If me being gay was a choice, it was a choice that was made far, far above my pay grade," Butti[plug] said. "And that's the thing I wish the Mike Pences of the world would understand. That if you got a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me -- your quarrel, sir, is with my creator."

~ (quote from Pete Buttiplug in Sodomy Daily)

God answers:

• Leviticus 20:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
    13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
  • Romans 1:28 New King James Version (NKJV)
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
  • Romans 1:20-25 New King James Version (NKJV)
    24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
  • Romans 1:26-27 26 New International Version (NIV)
    Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

As to the difficulty Buttiplug's having discerning Scripture in "church":

Mark 4:9-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 And He said [a]to them, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”

The Purpose of Parables

10 But when He [Jesus] was alone, those around Him with the twelve asked Him about the parable. 11 And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, 12 so that

‘Seeing they may see and not perceive,
And hearing they may hear and not understand;
Lest they should turn,
And their sins be forgiven them.’ ”

When he stands before the Bema bench, explaining his sordid life & lifestyle - - his buttiplug won't be all that's on fire.  ::mooning::

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:17:24 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Solo

• Newb
Re: Buttiplug Leveraging Sodom & Gomorrah
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 11:49:02 AM »
You know...I'm not sure if being gay is a choice or not.  But I do know that acting on that impulse is a choice.

I also know and recognize that being Gay is aberrant, abnormal and unnatural.  Of this, there can be no argument.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 11:49:16 AM »
I think he must be admitting his creator was Satan...who else endorses unnatural and abominable acts?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 11:59:43 AM »
You know...I'm not sure if being gay is a choice or not.  But I do know that acting on that impulse is a choice.

I also know and recognize that being Gay is aberrant, abnormal and unnatural.  Of this, there can be no argument.

Welcome aboard  :D - I see you like to jump right in.

Homosexuality is a deliberate choice. A choice made by sociopaths in this perverse "gender fluid" culture. It's a choice to pursue an unnatural & deviant lifestyle. God does not "make" one a sodomite. I also use the terms, 'homosexual', 'sodomite', 'f@ggot', 'deviant' & 'dyke' - as I detest the hijacking of the word 'gay'. How can someone be writhing on the floor . .  . too weak to reach the AIDS cocktail, mere inches away on the end table, skinny & emaciated & maintain a "gay" countenance?

God would not "make" someone in the image of that which His Word condemns.

That it's not a "choice", but an innate orientation, is a manufactured bit of propaganda (like "Climate Change" & "My Body, My Choice" [abortion mantra]).

Enjoy the forum!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 12:27:56 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 06:35:11 AM »
Typical beta male behavior.  Pick a fight with someone who doesn't even know you exist, hoping some of their alphaness will rub off.  Pence didn't even know this beta existed, let alone what he sticks his Obama in.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 07:24:30 AM »
Like all weak-minded beta's they think their path to emotive nirvana is adulation for being annoying...and few avenues provide as much instant self-gratification as politics...and the Goebbels Media loves stroking the ego's of these shallow creatures to sustain them with imaginary admirable traits and accomplishments...and gullible minions gobble up their droppings like it's Skittles shot out of a Unicorn's ass!

The best way for Pence to parry queeries, er queries about this ponce is to put hand to ear and ask "Who?"  "I'm sorry, I still have no idea who you are talking about."

::mooning::

Offline Solo

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 11:58:49 AM »

Welcome aboard  :D - I see you like to jump right in.

Homosexuality is a deliberate choice. A choice made by sociopaths in this perverse "gender fluid" culture. It's a choice to pursue an unnatural & deviant lifestyle. God does not "make" one a sodomite. I also use the terms, 'homosexual', 'sodomite', 'f@ggot', 'deviant' & 'dyke' - as I detest the hijacking of the word 'gay'. How can someone be writhing on the floor . .  . too weak to reach the AIDS cocktail, mere inches away on the end table, skinny & emaciated & maintain a "gay" countenance?

God would not "make" someone in the image of that which His Word condemns.

That it's not a "choice", but an innate orientation, is a manufactured bit of propaganda (like "Climate Change" & "My Body, My Choice" [abortion mantra]).

Enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, Pablo!

::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 08:06:19 AM »
Jeez...in a venomous mood already today and then I have to read this complete Geobbels Media bullsplatter!

Buttigieg attracting praise from an unexpected audience — conservatives

He’s called the Green New Deal a “sound framework” for confronting climate change. He’s called for abolishing the Electoral College and has endorsed the idea of single-payer healthcare. And he’s openly gay.

But Pete Buttigieg is getting rare praise from some unlikely voices — conservatives.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/10/pete-buttigieg-conservative-praise-1264075

BULLSHYT!!!

Those are Establishment Pubbies, they are NOT Conservatives!

I don't know this Katie moron writing this dreck, but somebody needs to slap 'er upside the head!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 09:56:15 AM »
When I was in High School, one of the put-down lines went something like this.

A football star would be talking to you & say "Y'know, Pablo, you're alright - I really like you." One might reply "Thanks, Biff" - to which he would retort "But then again, I like jock-itch!"

So Buttiplug thinks the Green New Deal is a “sound framework” for confronting climate change. . .

. . . but then again, he eats semen & thinks an anus is an acceptable substitute for a vagina.

???  :o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 10:19:10 AM »
...all that...and demands blind respect and consideration?

::laughonfloor::

::vafancoul::  Buttiplug and Buttiplug buddies!

Offline Bhmason

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 03:42:08 PM »
It's natural you said, God did this to you? Let's see you procreate Buttiplug.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 06:50:30 AM »
Heh!

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 04:50:26 PM »

"... That if you got a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me -- your quarrel, sir, is with my creator."

~ (possible quote from Charles Manson)

ButtPlug's speech reminded me of Otter's speech in Animal House starting around 1:40
https://youtu.be/ROxvT8KKdFw
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 11:02:45 AM »
As always...idiots get things backasswards...his problem is with God, we and God are on the same page!

And I am thinking steering clear of South Bend is a wise move for family-oriented folks...it's taking on a connotation it is not meant to have thanks to their broken Mayor, and their citizens should clean up their town or embrace unnatural un-Godly deviancy to the fullest and let the earth swallow them all up.

Certainly don't need any more of that in the White House...the stench of Barry & Reggie is still probably being scrubbed out.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2019, 12:03:32 PM »
Check it out - Looks like good 'ol toxic masculinity vs South Bend Bendovers!

::hysterical::