Author Topic: Rep Weiner Releases Statement on Hiring Security Firm to Investigate  (Read 542 times)

Offline Thresherman

• Likes the place
Rep. Weiner's statement on hiring a private security firm.

"I have hired private security to investigate this.  It now time to get a firm hand on the situation.  The investigation will be long and it will be hard, but in the public interest this is no time to go soft.  In time this will come to a head and when it does, I intend to grab it and choke it off.  The situation is not rosy, but it as plain as my palm of my hand that we need to make the big thrust and bring this to a climax.  We will keep up a stiff front and the guilty will get it in the end.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Rep Weiner Releases Statement on Hiring Security Firm to Investigate
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 04:58:12 PM »
Short and ........ short.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Sounds like he has things well in hand.

The good news is it only occupied 10% of his hands time...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 01:26:25 PM »
Rep. Weiner's statement on hiring a private security firm.

"I have hired private security to investigate this.  It now time to get a firm hand on the situation.  The investigation will be long and it will be hard, but in the public interest this is no time to go soft.  In time this will come to a head and when it does, I intend to grab it and choke it off.  The situation is not rosy, but it as plain as my palm of my hand that we need to make the big thrust and bring this to a climax.  We will keep up a stiff front and the guilty will get it in the end.

::hysterical::

OMG....That's funny.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.