Author Topic: CIA Director and NYT Accidentally Expose Skripal Poisoning Hoax  (Read 646 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

The first 5 min has the summary of the story.  This reminds me of the fake news on the Syrian gas attacks that lead Trump to fire all the cruise missiles.

Here is the summary. According to the NYT, the dep. CIA director Gina Haspel feed Trump info about the Skirpal Russian poisoning case. She showed Trump photos of children hospitalized because of  poisoning and of ducks killed by the poison. This swayed Trump who then expelled 60 Russian diplomats.  BUT ... there were no poisoned children or ducks. Somebody was lying to Trump.

CIA Director and NYT Accidentally Expose Skripal Poisoning Hoax - DUCKGATE
https://youtu.be/Ll_uPRywcNg

Also
http://www.theblogmire.com/trump-in-dumps-as-spook-picks-sick-kidsndead-duck-trick-pics/
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: CIA Director and NYT Accidentally Expose Skripal Poisoning Hoax
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 04:15:16 PM »
So, either Haspel was herself misled by her own intel subordinates or she's part of Cabal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2019, 05:10:34 PM »
So, either Haspel was herself misled by her own intel subordinates or she's part of Cabal.

Yet were are supposed to believe the govt and these Intel agencies.....
I took time to dig into the last two Syria gas attacks and also into Libya.
I was shocked by Libya and surprised by the other two.

I think the US govt lies to the people about half the time but I do not have the time to dig into what half that is. E.g.  I have no clue as to what is happening in the Sudan etc.

There are YouTube videos on the USS Liberty. WTF?  I used to think people talking about such theories were wearing tin foil hats. Now I wonder what other 'crackpot' conspiracy theories were actually true.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 10:38:42 AM »
These institutions have been systematically and incrementally infiltrated with demofascist and establishment enablers for so long that they are saturated with them...most appointees are too unskilled, too timid and too surrounded to be said to be in any measure of control over the organizations they are supposed to be leading...it is they who are being led...and they in turn are leading the politicians where to go.  I miss Sectionhand, he would have not liked to see this awful truth!  The only thing stopping them from doing everything they want to do is because there is one who doesn't always go along - Trump.  I would wager he is aware of this deception...and I am sure he is going to question everything they bring to him...and when he does bend it is to buy time.  I think we'll see a transition from being the tail of the dog to being the head.  Really, there is no other reasonable option.

We're deeper in the shyt than we thought.  The magnitude of the extra-legal crap people are getting away with...contrasted with the totally fake coup attempt stuff against Trump...heightens the need to respond...the stakes are getting higher and more desperate.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.