Author Topic: Mohammadan Satanists kill Christians in churches and hotels in Sri Lanka  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The demonic cult of Mohammad strikes again...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html

...how many more people people pull their head out of their ass and realize this evil scum is out to exterminate them?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Islamic terrorist seen raising the finger he sniffs the most.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
When Did “Christian” Become a Cussword for Democrats?

The Evening Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)

Christians observe Easter, they don’t worship it. – If you’re a Democrat, it is suddenly not enough for you to do everything you can to marginalize those who practice Christian faith in our country and around the world. Now, you can’t even utter the word “Christian” in a public setting, even on a day when hundreds of Christians have been brutally murdered by radical Islamic terrorists.

That is the only clear takeaway from yesterday’s madness, a day when almost 300 Christians lost their lives on Easter Sunday, Christianity’s holiest of days. This all took place in Sri Lanka, where terrorists set off at least 8 explosive devices in Christian churches and other sites central to the Catholic faith in the country as worshippers gathered to celebrate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

But to hear leading Democrats tell the story, you’d have never known “Christians” were in any way involved. Somehow, the anti-Christian bias in the leftist community has now become so pervasive and radicalized that the various despicable faces of the Democrat Party dare not even utter the word, even in the face of mass murder.

To these people, “Christians” are no longer Christians, they have now become something called “Easter worshippers.” As if Easter is something they all “worship” rather than simply observe.

Don’t believe me?  Here’s what Barack Hussein Obama his own self had to say about the tragedy:

The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity. On a day devoted to love, redemption, and renewal, we pray for the victims and stand with the people of Sri Lanka.

— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) April 21, 2019

Read the rest here: https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2019/04/22/when-did-christian-become-a-cussword-for-democrats/

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
It is easier to eliminate a "thing" if you do not refer to the "thing" by its proper name.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hussein Obama is a long-time practitioner of Satanic takiyya and kitmen as taught by the demon Mohammad...and nobody in the Demonazi Plantation will criticize their Magic Negro...in fact many are parroting his dismissive and offensive language.

The Dem's tied their necks to the murderous death cult willingly...as far as I am concerned they will share their fate.

ETA - Via WZ:

::clapping::

And a big FIFY by a WZer:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:02:00 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero

Mark Steyn wrote a great, snarky piece on the journalism covering the Sri Lanka bombings. The MSM really outdid themselves burying the lead. Taqiyya is the Muslim practice of lying to advance the religion.
https://www.steynonline.com/9317/taqiyya-for-easter
Taqiyya for Easter
by Mark Steyn
Steyn on the World

April 22, 2019
So Hindus are attacking Muslims, and Buddhists are attacking Muslims, and "hard-line" Muslims are attacking moderate Muslims. Thank God for some clarity on the situation. But what were all these Muslims doing in church on Easter morning?
In the entire hour, hers was the only mention of Islam - when she cautioned that it would be grossly irresponsible and "Islam-phobic" even to bring up the subject.
As one of our Oz Steyn Club members, Kate Smyth, put it, the media have advanced from dhimmitude to full-blown taqiyya.

The lights are going out on the most basic of journalistic instincts: Who, what, when, where, why. All are subordinate to the Narrative - or Official Lie.

Meanwhile, back in that fast shrinking space known as the real world, from the very first hours the headline of this story was completely straightforward:

Islamic Suicide Bombers Slaughter Three Hundred on Easter Morning

But apparently that can no longer be said.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Maybe start calling the Islamic terrorists 'fake moon-god worshipers', or 'pedophile prophet protagonists'
(Oh, wait . . .  I already do).

Calling the Sri Lanka Bombing Victims 'Easter Worshippers' Shows Just how Afraid we are to Admit that Christians are Under Attack

from The Telegraph

Easter Sunday was such a heavenly day. The churchyard was frothing with blossom. Young and old were there to celebrate. The anguish and suffering of Good Friday was banished. Even those of us whose faith is less a rock, more a comforting pebble, could enjoy belting out, “Thine be the glory, risen, conquering Son.”

But not this year. Some wiped away tears as they sang. News had filtered through. Five thousand miles away, another Calvary. In Sri Lanka, hell had broken loose.

Islamist terrorists, bombs strapped to their backs, had gone into churches on the holiest day in the Christian calendar with the express purpose of murdering as many innocents as possible. There was also carnage at hotels popular with Western tourists. “It remains unclear who carried out the attacks,” the BBC website was still insisting 12 hours after the massacres. We knew. And they knew. But if you stayed tuned to the news all day, you would not hear the word “terrorist” and certainly not the most inflammatory term of all: “Christian”.

The contrast with the reporting of the mosque shootings in New Zealand could not have been more striking. Back in March, there was no doubt that the massacres in Christchurch, by a lone gunman during Friday prayers, were motivated by hatred of Muslims.

One evil man’s actions were swiftly used to extrapolate an entire theory of racism on the Right. Journalists like me, who had dared to criticise the burka, or the grievous failure of integration (finally admitted by Tony Blair this week, I see), were said by Leftists to be guilty of Islamophobia and therefore “implicated” in the murder of 50 men, women and children.       

When it’s the other way around, though, the denial is deafening. Theresa May tweeted, “The acts of violence against churches and hotels in Sri Lanka are truly appalling, and my sympathies go out to all of those affected at this tragic time.”

But they weren’t acts of violence against buildings, were they, Prime Minister? If you detonate a bomb inside a church on Easter Sunday, the result does tend to be that you kill an awful lot of followers of Jesus Christ. When a vicar’s daughter decides that it’s wiser not to mention the C-word, you know that fear is now greater than faith.

Compare and contrast the reaction of Hillary Clinton to the two tragedies. On Sunday, she tweeted, “I’m praying for everyone affected by today’s horrific attacks on Easter worshippers and travellers in Sri Lanka.” Easter worshippers? That’s a clunking new euphemism for Christians. When the mosques in Christchurch were targeted, did Clinton talk of Ramadan worshippers? No, she wrote, “My heart breaks for New Zealand and the global Muslim community.”

I’m afraid that politicians like Clinton and May are paralysed by a terrible dilemma. It’s too scary to admit that militant Islamists are at war with Christianity and Western civilization, that vandalism of churches is rife across Europe and that, according to the Pew Report, Christianity is the world’s most persecuted religion.

In order to cover up this inconvenient truth, politicians and the police increasingly try to create a false equivalence between terrorism committed by the far-Right and by Islamists. It’s a downright lie. In the UK alone, intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists, at least 3,000 of whom are believed to pose an active threat. Scores of foul fiends must have plotted and carried out the Sri Lankan attacks.

This is deeply uncomfortable for the liberal media, which responds with shifty obfuscation. On Monday, The Washington Post ran a bizarre story about the Easter Sunday massacre with the headline, “Sri Lanka church bombings stoke far-Right anger in the West”.

That was wildly premature, but it inadvertently revealed their overwhelming concern: not that so many had been slaughtered, but that such horrors would provoke a backlash against Muslims.

The Post continued, “far-Right groups began to describe the attacks in specifically religious terms”. Possibly not unrelated to the fact that the Sri Lankan authorities had just blamed a militant Islamist group. “To some”, the paper opined gingerly, “it was further proof that Christians in many parts of the world are under attack.”

Well, yes, the cold-blooded murder of more than 290 people, most of them Christians in their place of worship, does tend to give credence to the theory that a certain religion is “under attack”. Sorry.

You know, we had been thinking of taking a holiday this Easter in Sri Lanka because so many friends, some of them Sri Lankans, had urged us to go. We could easily have been the Nicholsons. Mum, Anita with her adorable son and daughter, Alex and Annabel, having breakfast in their Colombo hotel while dad, Ben, popped up to the room, or back to the buffet. A beautiful family wiped out in a split second, leaving him to wonder why he was spared.

In that same restaurant, Anne Storm Pedersen, the wife of Danish billionaire, Anders Holch Povlsen, cried out for people to pray for three of her four children who had just been murdered. The mind melts at the thought of such intolerable suffering.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 07:00:04 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I call for a Crusade.  Just like as with the first one...a response after years, decades of attacks by Satanic hoard of Mohammadans...a Just War of existential self-defense from these twisted murderous devils!

Don't stop until the eradication is 100%!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
WaPo, keeping to the Statist script of marginalizing your enemies and giving a free pass to their pals in the murderous death-cult of Mohammad, the latter too eager to enjoy the brainless soulless pc/diversity/multi-culti bullsplatter of their progressive pals!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46351/wapo-responds-sri-lanka-massacres-focusing-far-josh-hammer

Anger?  Heh!  With the exception of fellow demonazi's and the murderous Mohammadan's...all you have is off-the-chart hatred and anger at everybody!

But, stew some more...people will get to y'all sometime...

:D   ::stirpot::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  Why is it that they don't get killed in these attacks?   foottapping
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Somebody has to kill them...

I favor a simple four step process:

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:51:45 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  I'm not sure what you are trying to say.   ::thinking::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Too restrained?   ::saywhat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

::thinking::   ::hanging:: ::deercorn::   Yupp I think that's it.  Restrained that's the ticket.   ::curtsy4::
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

::thinking::   ::hanging:: ::deercorn::   Yupp I think that's it.  Restrained that's the ticket.   ::curtsy4::

I'll work on that...   ;)