Author Topic: Oh oh, please don't let it be so!  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Oh oh, please don't let it be so!
« on: June 01, 2011, 08:19:35 PM »
Huckabee says he could change mind on presidential bid.

http://arkansasnews.com/2011/06/01/huckabee-door-open-to-2012-presidential-bid/

Please, God, no!

And take the rest of the RINO's with you into exile damnit!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Oh oh, please don't let it be so!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »
I think I also heard something about Trump saying he might run as an Independent "if no electable Republican is chosen in the primary".

This is not the time to be dicking around with vanity campaigns.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 08:49:38 PM »
 ::gaah::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 09:08:48 PM »

Euphemistically, the term circular firing squad has been used to describe the elected and unelected representatives of the Republican Party.

Perhaps we would be better off if they were more literal about it.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 09:37:54 PM »
I think I also heard something about Trump saying he might run as an Independent "if no electable Republican is chosen in the primary".

It wouldn't surprise me a bit, and that would guarantee Obama's re-election.

Note that Trump has donated heavily to Democrats over the years.  I smell a rat.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »
Huckabee says he could change mind on presidential bid.

http://arkansasnews.com/2011/06/01/huckabee-door-open-to-2012-presidential-bid/

Please, God, no!

And take the rest of the RINO's with you into exile damnit!

That is the perfect graphic for this thread  :o

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 03:36:21 AM »

I wish that pompous ass would shut the hell up !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 07:19:26 AM »
I smell a rat too, Trump has been playing a different game - it is becoming more apparent that he has been a foil for the left to run interference in our ranks, deflect the birther issue, and now wants to harness the patina of savior by bad-mouthing republican candidates and potential candidates.  Just who the fvck is he to judge who is an acceptable republican nominee?  He's really pissing me off!  And now the Huckster is playing his own version of that game.  If this keeps up we will have all but destroyed ourselves.  This just hardens my belief that only a conservative of the Palin mold who can bypass and harrass the media elite and foil the lefts plans to fvck over our selection process stands a snowballs chance in hell of cutting through all this sh*t!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 08:29:50 AM »

[blockquote]
The first school in the nation to offer a Master of Public Service (MPS) degree, the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service is a global leadership program that gives students the knowledge and experience to further their careers in the areas of nonprofit, governmental, volunteer or private sector service. While learning valuable lessons in the classroom, Clinton School students also complete “hands-on” field service projects, ranging from local work in Arkansas communities, to international internship programs on six continents.

A two-year graduate program with a “real world” curriculum, the Clinton School is located on the grounds of the Clinton Library in Little Rock, Ark. The school embodies former President Clinton’s vision of building leadership in civic engagement and enhancing people’s capacity to work across disciplinary, racial, ethnic and geographical boundaries.
[/blockquote]
[blockquote]
Appearing today as a guest of the Clinton School of Public Service, the surprise 2008 GOP presidential contender said he did not entirely rule out running next year when he announced last month he had decided against throwing his hat into the ring.
[/blockquote]

President Bill Clinton and his Vice President Mike Huckabee last night fought to the death over the last dinner roll as they dined at the famous La Gran Teton restaurant.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 09:24:44 AM »
President Bill Clinton and his Vice President Mike Huckabee last night fought to the death over the last dinner roll as they dined at the famous La Gran Teton restaurant.

Unfortunately, the victor's triumph was short-lived as he expired from choking on his winnings.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 06:15:01 PM »
I smell a rat too, Trump has been playing a different game - it is becoming more apparent that he has been a foil for the left to run interference in our ranks, deflect the birther issue, and now wants to harness the patina of savior by bad-mouthing republican candidates and potential candidates.  Just who the fvck is he to judge who is an acceptable republican nominee?  He's really pissing me off!  And now the Huckster is playing his own version of that game.  If this keeps up we will have all but destroyed ourselves.  This just hardens my belief that only a conservative of the Palin mold who can bypass and harrass the media elite and foil the lefts plans to fvck over our selection process stands a snowballs chance in hell of cutting through all this sh*t!

I said all along that trump and obama schemed up this dog and pony show from the start.

This "I'll run as an independant if I think that the repub nominee is too weak" is codespeak for:

"If Obama and me think that the repub candidate will defeat obama, I will join in as an independent to spoil and split the conservative vote, to ensure obama'a reelection."

Count on it!

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 07:32:20 PM »

I said all along that trump and obama schemed up this dog and pony show from the start.

This "I'll run as an independant if I think that the repub nominee is too weak" is codespeak for:

"If Obama and me think that the repub candidate will defeat obama, I will join in as an independent to spoil and split the conservative vote, to ensure obama'a reelection."

Count on it!

It sure as hell looks that way, don't it?!

Well, I ain't taking that crap sittin' down!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »
Damn, I guess Ann B found the quid for the pro quo!

http://www.barnhardt.biz/

::cussing:: Trump!

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2011, 07:43:16 PM »
I have to wonder what Palin and Trump discussed over pizza.

---

I heard on the radio today (probably on Rush) that someone in the media criticized Palin for eating pizza with a knife and fork, citing it as evidence of her lack of sophistication.  It's less sophisticated to eat with a knife and fork instead of with your hands?  That must be a new rule of etiquette I wasn't aware of.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »
The MFM will make up whatever sh*t they feel like and forget it a second later.  Palin's approach to them is the right one - ignore and annoy!

I hope she told him that if he runs Indy and fvcks with defeating Obama, she'll hunt him down and feed him to bears.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03:44 PM »

When Perot screwed 41, one would think a forward thinking Republican (yes, an oxymoron) would have written a game plan to override such an event happening again.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »
Yeah, I guess we'll see if they learned or if the man who says "you can't fix stupid" is right again!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 07:14:54 PM »
Am I the only one here who thinks what Trump does is totally irrelevant? I don't think he could get elected dog catcher.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 07:20:37 PM »
Am I the only one here who thinks what Trump does is totally irrelevant? I don't think he could get elected dog catcher.

If he pulled a Perot and ran as an independent, which is what I fear, it would be far from irrelevant.  It would guarantee Obama's re-election.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 07:35:32 PM »

If he pulled a Perot and ran as an independent, which is what I fear, it would be far from irrelevant.  It would guarantee Obama's re-election.

We don't need Trump and we sure as hell don't need Huck. This guy is getting to be a real pain in the ass.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie