Author Topic: Caution! Another "Intergovernmental" chicken-little shakedown is in progress!  (Read 749 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The report, from the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES), finds that factors such as land use change, overfishing, pollution, climate change and population growth are pushing nature to the brink. Only "transformational change" to the way society operates can put us back on course to meet global sustainable development targets, which nearly every country on Earth has committed to, the report concludes.

The IPBES findings amount to a first-ever global report on the state of nature, and it is aimed at getting policy-makers, activists and others to place biodiversity loss higher on the list of global priorities.

Biodiversity, which is the diversity within species, between species and of ecosystems, is declining at the fastest rate in human history, the report finds.

Though many of the report's findings are grim, they come with some silver lining: There is still time to avoid the future it projects. For example, nearly 100 groups worldwide are working to designate 30% of the Earth's surface for protection by 2030, and 50% by 2050, in an effort to avert the extinction of many marine species.

https://www.axios.com/earth-faces-accelerating-extinction-crisis-global-report-89444aef-901a-43ad-a9a8-548ba53396d0.html

::hysterical::

What dreck!  First...according to the brilliant bartendtress AOC earth only has until 2031 or something and the drunken criminal and gold-digging Beto the Pedo says it's more like 2029...so golly, who's crystal goat is right here?

::rolllaughing::

And this BS about sustainable growth "nearly" everybody is committed to...does not include China, India...Russia.  There is no bigger consumer and polluter than those three!  And they are out!

::laughonfloor::

And yes, by all means...tax the rich to make sustainable the poor!  Money to shytholes always goes where it is needed most...er wanted most!

And they list this pathetic outfit as one they hope is a reliable dance partner -

https://rebellion.earth/the-truth/the-emergency/

LOL!

There is only one sure-fire way to lessen populations and re-set resource control - war.  And after the smoke clears...nirvanna, eh?!

::vafancoul::

OMDB!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  None of them have a clue as to when the world will end when God pulls the plug is anybody's guess.  They don't even know that their idiotic plans will do nothing but hamstring us so the world can pass us buy and we become a turd world hell hole.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Syzygy

::laughonfloor::

Friggin' hilarious,  Pablo,  but I wonder:

Which is the greatest pollutant?:

...Allowing your poots to dissipate into the atmosphere,  unlit
OR
..."Burning off" your methane gas expulsions

Hmmmmmmmm...I wonder (but don't really care   ::laughonfloor::  )

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I don't know what is more insane...people who think they can command nature or people who think they can command people...but I am certain they are enemies of mine and the Creator.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
There was an anthropology case study book, The Mountain People, by Colin Turnbull.
Some African govt sealed off an area for wildlife, to be protected. It was the hunting grounds of some tribe. They were starving and descended into barbarism.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown