Author Topic: Just what the heck is going on here in the People's Gulag of California?  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-getty-mistress-companion-arrested-after-authorities-seize-more-than-1000-guns-from-bel-air-estate

Californicated testing confiscation, fishing for a Federal review by the 9th circus they think will enshrine confiscation into Federal law?  Do I care?

Whatever this is about I expect we'll find out...probably well after the fact...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Found this link through a comment here:

https://www.yolandaslittleblackbook.com/blog/2018/05/18/cynthia-beck-abandoned-malibu-mansion-28012-sea-lane/

The house where the guns were found.

There's also a link to a vid made by a bunch of young guys who previously trespassed and looked around.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
He was a gun dealer. No details on why he was busted.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Nice link Pan, that video was freaky...odd place...great view, and whatever is going on with Ms. Beck the Getty mistress and her portfolio of sundry unkempt high-end real estate...it appears this FFL dealer may have been inspired to utilize the property for inventory storage...he has not been charged with anything...and it had to have been used sometime after those guys made that video.

Another thought came to my mind...proximity to a flat level beach...perhaps he was an off-the-books supplier for CIA activities requiring small arms transfers?  Or that's just how my mind works.

A good question to ask is what does McEnroe know about any goings on there...or is he not there enough to know?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 11:06:26 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.