Author Topic: Harvard’s First Black Faculty Deans Let Go Amid Uproar  (Read 2523 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Harvard’s First Black Faculty Deans Let Go Amid Uproar Over Harvey Weinstein Defense.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — Harvard said on Saturday that a law professor who is representing Harvey Weinstein would not continue as faculty dean of an undergraduate house after his term ends on June 30, bowing to months of pressure from students.

The professor, Ronald S. Sullivan Jr., and his wife, Stephanie Robinson, who is a lecturer at the law school, have been the faculty deans of Winthrop House, one of Harvard’s residential houses for undergraduate students, since 2009. They were the first African-American faculty deans in Harvard’s history.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harvards-first-black-faculty-deans-let-go-amid-uproar-over-harvey-weinstein-defense/ar-AABdRNH?li=BBnbfcL

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Harvard’s First Black Faculty Deans Let Go Amid Uproar
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 09:06:28 PM »
So, according to the Snowflakes, not everybody deserves a legal defense after all.  Good to know.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 11:23:59 PM »
All this does is bolster my "GFY" methodology for ANY progressive:

• Person
  • Pressman, or
  • Politician

GFY_P3
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 11:19:44 AM »
So, according to the Snowflakes, not everybody deserves a legal defense after all.  Good to know.

It is.  The impromptu treason proceedings should flow nicely.

;)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.