Topics > General Board

A Banjo on my Knee

(1/7) > >>

Pablo de Fleurs:
Sweet. Home. Alabama.

(in case of 'emergency' . . . untwist)

Libertas:
They want a clean law to taunt SCOTUS with, previous cases always baggage...now the robed morons led by the Dread Traitor Roberts can argue over a clean law that outlaws the practice that has been allowed to become barbaric and ghoulish and test if states have any rights left to them.

I do not see this court with its current contamination and missing presumed dead Ginsborg who's vote is going to be deemed to do anything but repudiate Alabama's republican electoral will and cement infanticide into permanent cannon.

Basically...in evil times evil often prevails.

MO & LA have lesser bans coming through, Ohio has a 6 week criteria...none as clean as Alabama's...hopefully they don't muddy the waters...

Pablo de Fleurs:
<extreme sarcasm> Y'know how you see the carcasses of dead deer along the highway: their legs stiff, bodies bloated & eyes sort of popped? Imagine if, interspersed among the deer, there were human bodies, with protruding coat hangers, dotting the highways & bi-ways . . . the irony would be this: it'd still represent their "choice".</extreme sarcasm>

Libertas:
I like the pic I saw somewhere earlier...wymenz baby-killing contingent sporting witty (ha!) signs...the one that said "Forced birth's is barbaric"...

Yes...let that incredibly effed in the head mentality sink in...these wymenz who cannot keep their legs closed, who cannot or will not pay to use one of over a dozen different contraceptive choices and thinks the single best option is to slaughter a baby in the womb...says giving birth is barbaric.

I think I know what should be done with that untwisted coat hanger...and it rhymes with "mangle".

Weisshaupt:
Unfortunately - this is the killer issue to bring out the Left to vote.
If this was to be done - it would have had to have been done after 2020.
The is e-GOP colluding with the Democrat agenda again. This shouldn't have even been breathed a word of till after Trump was re-elected.
This is the work of Traitors, and is every bit as extreme as the Democrats " kills the babies after they are born " bill and will be opposed by about as many...
They leave no outs for incest or Rape for instance.

Moral considerations are valid, but this is  not cause for celebration at all. This is a backstabbing.

And this is also war. The more self-aborted Democrat babies the better.

If SCOUTUS has any sense they will refuse the case - returning this decision to the States where it belongs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version