Author Topic: Anyone watch Kim Iversen on youtube?  (Read 315 times)

Offline patentlymn

Anyone watch Kim Iversen on youtube?
« on: May 27, 2019, 07:12:18 AM »

I came across an internet/youtube personality, Kim Iversen, who turns out to have been on TV before, but I never heard of her.  She was a radio talk show person then on some 'progressive' political talk shows maybe?  I watched her for several youtube videos before I looked her up so I was not biased. I do not agree with much of what she says e.g on VE.  IMO she is just wrong on VE.  She is a 'progressive' on many issues and predictable. She can read, digs into details, and is analytical on many issues. I disagree with her maybe 50% of the time but she is worth watching.

She is VERY easy on the eyes. Vietnamese mom and US dad, maybe Scandinavian from her last name.
I find her very interesting, intelligent, and not some liberal drone.  She dresses very modestly and plainly on youtube which I find nice for some reason. She does not like Tucker while I love him.  I think she started her youtube stuff in Jan 2019.

https://youtu.be/75yDKaLao88

A nine year old short video.
https://youtu.be/lwTw2AVXGyU
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Anyone watch Kim Iversen on youtube?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 07:24:11 AM »
What is VE?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline patentlymn

Re: Anyone watch Kim Iversen on youtube?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »
What is VE?

Official abreviation for Venezuela. I am a lazy typer.

BTW She is a typical liberal on many issues.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown