Author Topic: A Spare Google Under the Mat  (Read 2204 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
A Spare Google Under the Mat
« on: June 03, 2019, 09:14:33 PM »
That Major Google Outage Meant some Nest Users Couldn’t Unlock Doors or Use the AC

;D  ::rolllaughing::  ::laughonfloor::

Many years ago, our local Gas & Electric utility offered a $50.00 coupon for allowing the installation of a "smart" thermostat. I told 'em to eff off - & will never have Alexis or any other #digitalbitch effing/tinkering with my castle.

Got locked out? Good! Now f*ck-off, wanker!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: A Spare Google Under the Mat
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 05:07:33 AM »
'Smatter, a key doesn't work in the lock when goggle is down?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 07:15:10 AM »
I ignored the plea of the city for a smart meter for my water...I think they finally gave up...they want to turn off my water they'll have to turn off everybody's...not that they wouldn't do that anyway...but shame on me if I help them any!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 10:46:37 AM »
I ignored the plea of the city for a smart meter for my water...I think they finally gave up...they want to turn off my water they'll have to turn off everybody's...not that they wouldn't do that anyway...but shame on me if I help them any!

My city upgraded the water meters. They are not smarter than the old ones, just newer. Thay can be read remotely. They would have added a fine if I had not allowed it.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown