Author Topic: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?  (Read 101658 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?
« Reply #680 on: September 30, 2012, 11:24:05 AM »
I'm starting to like Univision, they are not letting up!  As opposed to the MFM here that only knows how to roll over for DemonRats!

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/29/video-univisions-bombshell-report-on-fast-furious/

Maybe this will help Congress get off its ass!  Think the reassignment of O'Reilly was timely?

Better bag him before Obama & Holder bury him!

!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #681 on: September 30, 2012, 11:54:00 AM »
The only reason why this isn't the lynch-pin that unraveled the Øbozo reelection campaign is the lack of interest on the part of pubbies - starting with mittens. Never a day - never a moment should have gone by without someone pointing to F&F and asking why aren't people (Witholder) in jail?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #682 on: September 30, 2012, 07:27:02 PM »
The ticket is saying it but the MFM doesn't care to give any credence to it...typical Republican extremism and racism ya know...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/30/paul-ryan-eric-holder-must-go-over-fast-and-furious/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #683 on: October 02, 2012, 11:34:25 AM »
More Obama Admin "nothing to see here, move along" F&F fallout/carnage...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-mexican-drug-cartel-boss-arrested-with-fast-and-furious-weapons/

And no confirmation of weapon sources at this clash near Brian Terry Station -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-two-border-patrol-agents-shot-in-arizona-one-killed/

...and the scum responsible got away.

::gaah::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #684 on: October 05, 2012, 01:01:33 PM »
As a sort of sidebar to this scandal and coverup is, this is another scandal:

"Border Patrol Agent Nicholas Ivie was confirmed to have been killed on federal land (see map) where law enforcement access is stymied in favor of environmental protection  ...". 

... Ivie, along with two other agents, responded to a border sensor in the early morning hours Tuesday about five miles into Arizona. Ivie was shot to death and one of the other agents was wounded.

They were stationed out of Naco, where the Border Patrol outpost was recently renamed in honor of another slain agent who worked there: Brian Terry of the “Fast and Furious” case.

... The agents were on horseback, which can navigate the rugged terrain but also comply with the rules against Border Patrol agents using mechanized transportation on wilderness lands. Another option is sending agents out on foot.

Out of the more than 20 million acres of Interior Department and U.S. Forest Service land along the southern border, 4.3 million acres are classified as wilderness areas.

The Center for Biological Diversity has been one of the organizations charging that greater access for the Border Patrol on federal lands would harm the environment.

... much of the damage has been the result of Border Patrol vehicles riding roughshod over wilderness areas,” the center said in a September 2011 statement.

But restricted enforcement on federal lands has meant that drug cartels have freer rein over the corridors — and they’re not exactly environmentally sensitive.

“That’s ludicrous,” Bishop said of the environmentalist blame directed at the Border Patrol. “The bad guys are already using mechanized vehicles.”

While regulations prevent the Border Patrol from constructing any paved or unpaved roads in wilderness lands, cartels have already cut 8,000 miles of off-road tracks into the Arizona border territory. Law enforcement is also prohibited from constructing watch towers or landing aircraft in the wilderness areas, which are marred by piles of trash and waste left by smugglers.

Like this ....

... a photo I saved from elsewhere as an example.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #685 on: October 05, 2012, 03:27:47 PM »
"And no confirmation of weapon sources at this clash near Brian Terry Station -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/report-two-border-patrol-agents-shot-in-arizona-one-killed/

...and the scum responsible got away."

No confirmation of weapons assailants used.  No confirmation whether agents were armed with pistols, rifles and lethal cartridges for each.  Was there a firefight? Did they return fire at all?  How did the unharmed agent respond?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #686 on: October 05, 2012, 04:27:36 PM »
"And no confirmation of weapon sources at this clash near Brian Terry Station -

...and the scum responsible got away."

No confirmation of weapons assailants used.  No confirmation whether agents were armed with pistols, rifles and lethal cartridges for each.  Was there a firefight? Did they return fire at all?  How did the unharmed agent respond?

Considering Napolitano's DHS released a policy report instructing agents to run away rather than fight, and if they have to fight are ordered to first fire beanbag projectiles, what do you think?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #687 on: October 05, 2012, 04:37:09 PM »

I think I don't understand a person why a person would put himself
in such jeopardy.  It's not love of God and country; they knew/know
the legal and political situation prohibit any effective constraint of
the rampant/flagrant breach of our border.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #688 on: October 05, 2012, 04:40:24 PM »
I don't get it either, CO. 

I have no idea what our current military recruitment/re-upping numbers are, but in a sane world, I'd expect to hear about a massive drop.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #690 on: October 06, 2012, 12:01:09 PM »
Yeah, like I trust the DoJ under this Regime...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #692 on: October 06, 2012, 12:42:23 PM »
Eschew Obfuscation

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #693 on: October 06, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #694 on: October 07, 2012, 01:45:17 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #695 on: October 07, 2012, 07:53:19 PM »
Any other Administration...

::gaah::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #696 on: December 18, 2012, 06:57:58 PM »

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #697 on: December 19, 2012, 02:04:16 AM »
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #698 on: December 19, 2012, 07:24:56 AM »
Didn't have to wait long, did we?   ::unknowncomic::

charlesoakwood