Author Topic: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?  (Read 104267 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?
« Reply #420 on: February 05, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »

Daily Caller: Boehner spokesman says “Such speculation is absurd and untrue.”

“Several sources tell Sipsey Street that the committee’s work has been slowed by the intervention of Speaker of the House John Boehner, with some saying plainly that ‘the fix is in.’”

13248

The very first mistake the newly elected 2010 Republican majority in the House made was entrusting the Speakership to John Boehner. Mistake number one of a cascade of mistakes.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #421 on: February 05, 2012, 03:33:43 PM »

Daily Caller: Boehner spokesman says “Such speculation is absurd and untrue.”

“Several sources tell Sipsey Street that the committee’s work has been slowed by the intervention of Speaker of the House John Boehner, with some saying plainly that ‘the fix is in.’”

13248

The very first mistake the newly elected 2010 Republican majority in the House made was entrusting the Speakership to John Boehner. Mistake number one of a cascade of mistakes.

We may need to buy a Rail and ship it to D.C just in case.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #422 on: February 05, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
Steel would not answer, however, when TheDC asked him if Boehner supports House oversight committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa’s threat to hold Holder in contempt of Congress if he fails to produce subpoenaed documents by Issa’s Feb. 9 deadline.

Steel also wouldn’t answer when TheDC asked him if the speaker supports Issa’s call for Holder to apologize to the Mexican government, and to the families of the more than 300 victims of Operation Fast and Furious in Mexico.

I don't give a rat's whether Holder apologizes to Mexicans -- plenty of time to do that from jail.

I do care that Boehner's man has obfuscated, leading me to believe Boehner needs the comeuppance reserved for betrayal.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #423 on: February 05, 2012, 03:40:23 PM »
Steel would not answer, however, when TheDC asked him if Boehner supports House oversight committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa’s threat to hold Holder in contempt of Congress if he fails to produce subpoenaed documents by Issa’s Feb. 9 deadline.

Steel also wouldn’t answer when TheDC asked him if the speaker supports Issa’s call for Holder to apologize to the Mexican government, and to the families of the more than 300 victims of Operation Fast and Furious in Mexico.

I don't give a rat's whether Holder apologizes to Mexicans -- plenty of time to do that from jail.

I do care that Boehner's man has obfuscated, leading me to believe Boehner needs the comeuppance reserved for betrayal.

Something to really cry about.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #424 on: February 05, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »
Perhaps he was crying because he was overwhelmed at the betrayal he was about to undertake.

Grima Wormtounge (in the film version) shed a tear when he beheld Saruman's army for the first time, and understood the scope of his betrayal.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #425 on: February 05, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »

Something to really cry about.

And how.  I'd like to give him cause for hysteria.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
Another source on Boehner's possible interference:

Congressman John Boehner, the House Speaker better known for displays of weeping than of courage, is reportedly cutting a deal with Eric Holder which would provide a “mutually satisfactory” outcome in Barack Obama’s criminal, gun running endeavor Operation Fast and Furious.

Months ago, Boehner prevented Darrell Issa filing a charge of perjury against Holder even after documents proved the Attorney General’s May 4th House testimony concerning the date of his first “acquaintance” with Fast and Furious to be an outright lie.  And now the weepy Speaker will OFFICIALLY let the most corrupt Department of Justice head in the nation’s history off the hook for complicity in the Regime’s murderous scheme to savage the 2nd Amendment rights of the American people.

The terms of the betrayal John Boehner is currently putting together:

The Committee will accept the scalps of [Lanny] Breuer and [Jason] Wienstein, DOJ will release enough of the (documents) to condemn them, claim cooperation (thus giving the appearance of recognizing congress’s oversight authority), and Holder will survive – looking like a “leader” for offering them up (along with a few lower level ATF and DOJ folk). The Committee will chalk one in the “Win” column for oversight and holding people accountable. DOJ will have the same for cooperating and accountability. (1)

Are the House committee sources of Mike Vanderboegh–the citizen journalist responsible for so much of what we know of the Fast and Furious scheme and its DOJ sponsored cover-up–right about the looming betrayal to be perpetrated by the Speaker?

We will know by the actions of House leadership and the designated sacrificial lambs in this little exercise of DC collusion.  If Republican leadership demand NO prison time for any of the lambs, the fix is in. If any of those being sold down the river in return for the Regime’s continued ability to escape responsibility actually ARE on the way to jail, yet somehow unable to trade extremely damaging evidence against the DOJ or White House for protected status, we’ll ALSO know the fix is in.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2012, 05:26:27 PM »
Well, that is not calming my extreme   ::outrage::  !!!

Boner is going to regret the day he stabbed us all in the back!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #429 on: February 07, 2012, 06:27:27 PM »

Paging Wild Bill Donahue,
                                     "Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #430 on: February 07, 2012, 06:35:03 PM »

Paging Wild Bill Donahue,
                                     "Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."

Paging Malcolm Reynolds,
                                      "I aim to misbehave."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #431 on: February 11, 2012, 03:11:52 PM »

RickZ

« Reply #432 on: February 11, 2012, 03:45:15 PM »
"Issa Blinks"

Gawddamnit!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #433 on: February 11, 2012, 07:05:36 PM »
  FUDGE!
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #434 on: February 11, 2012, 07:10:21 PM »

"Issa Blinks"

Gawddamnit!

One more nail.

ETA: This establishes that fix is in.

13525

charlesoakwood

« Reply #435 on: February 11, 2012, 11:22:43 PM »

Arguably the Most Raaaaacist Vehicle in America

13540

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #436 on: February 12, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
Did I not say they are letting them get away with it?!  Didn't I?!

::gaah::

Sometimes the   ::foilhathelicopter::  are real!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #437 on: February 12, 2012, 12:38:55 PM »

Yes, you did.  I'd hoped you were wrong.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »

I sure as heck don't like being right, not one bit!

It should NOT be that way.  An opposition party that does fails the oppose is as complicit as those doing the illegal and unconstitutional acts.  Their crime is not as severe as the primary perpetrator, but it is severe on its own!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »

I sure as heck don't like being right, not one bit!

It should NOT be that way.  An opposition party that does fails the oppose is as complicit as those doing the illegal and unconstitutional acts.  Their crime is not as severe as the primary perpetrator, but it is severe on its own!

They all belong to the Club.